Monday, April 03, 2006

!!!!!!

Damn it all to Hell, why did I have to make such F'n good meatloaf???????!!!!!! And rice a roni?????? SHIZNIT!!

I'll do better tomorrow, I promise!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on Janel...YOU CAN DO IT!! Just remember, what you eat is 80%of the deal. I keep reminding myself of that.

chantal2bfit said...

Was it an EFL turkey meatloaf by any chance? Put this day behind you and go all out for the following days. You can do it! Just think about how good you would look on the cruise!

Kimberly said...

Rice-a-roni is not allowed in my house during a challenge.

By the way, what is the difference between eating "original BFL" and "EFL? You talked about it being a step backward a few posts ago? I though EFL was Bill's cookbook.. I've only tried a few recipes, but I thought they were all BFL approved.

Amy said...

One day at a time!!! You can do it! lets go.

Wolfie said...

Rule of thumb here...never make something that you love on any day but freeday! lol. Don't worry about it...just keep plugging along! Look...it's already in your rearview mirror, isn't it?

Pamela said...

No worries hon, done is done...now I hope the stress sorts itself out & you can get back to focusing on the GOOD stuff!