


Mark beat me in air hockey, actually I technically beat myself becasue I made my own dixk go into my own side 3 times. I have nicer hair than Mark so I win anyway. Hehe. It was fun fun for the kids. We practically had the place to ourselves, too. Cool.
I've slacked off big time all weekend, I did manage to organize all my pictures on my computer and burn it all to a CD so I feel happy about that. Now I'm gonna go shower, clean up the house, then get cracking on a to do list and goals. I'm getting really excited to get planning SERIOUSLY on my challenge tomorrow. I need something about the cruise up where I can see it to keep me motivated, though. I may have to make an addition to my goals poster on my walls. I need a good pic of someone in a vacations setting in a bikini. Or mabye I need to actually purchase the red bikini and hang it up somewhere , like the girl in the yogurt commercial.
Tonight I'm taking new pics, and tomorrow a.m. I need to weigh and measure. Im gonna be WAY up in weight and waist inches. EEK! I did OK last week, but no where near what I needed to do. I am thinkiong the EFL thing isn't gonna work.I just don't think I can take a backwards step like that, now that I did it original BFL for so long. Im gonna do it. I have 11 weeks, I need to maximize this. And I am also doing BFL weights, but 3 days HIIT and 3 days 45 min moderate cardio. WOOT! I'm still sore as heck form friday, but I'll work thru it. Let get ready to ruuuumbllllllllleeeee!

8 comments:
My eyes immediately went to the pizza, first reaction - don't you want that pepperoni? Can I have it?
Oh, um, yeah, I ate it. :D I was not really prepared for this place to actually have good pizza. So I ate quite a bit of it actually. Ooops. The cake was crap though. That didn't stop me from chowing some of it down anyway.Its like sex. Even at its worst its still beter than nothing. Well, tomorrows a new day. :D
Jess, that is such a sweet thing to say! Conme on girl, tomorrow is the DAY!! I only have like 77 left, I cant' afford to waste any, lets go!!
Looks like you guys had a fun time at the party! Like your plan for putting up cruise/beach/ bikini pixs. I have thought about the same.
Are those all your boys in the pic? So cute, yet they look so arnery! :) I grew up with four older brothers, and I actually hope to have a family of boys myself too. I think I want to hang up my bikini for motivation too...good idea. Better yet, I'll buy the skimpiest one I can find (think thong), try it on once to see how nasty that is, and hang that baby up for motivation!!
Great job getting your pics organized and on a cd, I've been putting that same thing off for far too long!
Looks like a fun party! Good luck on your challenge! You are going to look amazing on that cruise!
I love those pictures!!! Looks like alot of fun.
Lori
Looks like you had a busy , crazy time too Girl! Geees did we both survive on Pizza & cake?...bahaha...LOVE the sex & cake analogy I just about fell off my chair with that one!!!
I also like your previous post... you write like I think... are you SURE we're not related? ;P
well back to Monday & ON TRACK for BIKINI time! RIGHT?! :D
Post a Comment