I got back on track yesterday.....WHEW! I did nt get my HIIT done till abot 4 pm but hey, I got it. I was absolutely SOARING on the treadmill. If felt so good, till it was over, then I was a little sick but I think it was the good kind of sick. I ate MUCH better. Now that I"m back to my old ways, Mark wasnt too thrilled that I refused his request to go buy him a coconut cream pie at 10 o'clock last night. Sheesh. The nerve of me, huh??? LOL He went and bought his own damn pie. I got sick on cocnut cream once as a kid(ate too much of it) and it really does not appeal to me whatsoever. Whew.
I think having my little anniversary was a real motivator, and especially taking the pictures. I hate that suit, but I'm glad I did it. It was also a nice feeling to have such a good "back on track" day as a celebration. Normally I think of celebrtion as involving some decadent food but not this time. Times, they are a'changing!!
I am back on the BFL approved foods only list, I need the fastest results possible I know that you can still get great results with the EFL book, I love it, but I am in for a sprint right now. Actually, it feels more like the 300m hurdles, but hey, at least I'm in the running!! I used to run the 300m hurdles in high school, IMO it is the toughest race in track and field, mabye aside from the 400, but its debatable. I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna get to where I need to be. End of story. Im back on top, boys and girls, anybody up here with me????
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

7 comments:
Hi, I came across your blog through tracker. Even though I'm not on BFL I reading the messages everyday just for motivation, ideas, etc. Just thought I'd stop by.
Ok .... I started to get offended until you said "mabye aside from the 400," ..... no contest. The 400 is easily the toughest race to run.
:)
I'm on my way up there with ya...we will be on top of the mountain with victory arms very soon girl...yahooooooooo
Whohooo! I'm with ya! and Happy Anniversary Janel!
I'm not doing BFL, but I'm with ya in terms of the fitness plan I follow! Way to be determined and motivated. You ARE going to get there!
NO
NO
NO
I am not on top with you. Nothing is budging - N O T H I N G!!!
ON my way to the TOP with ya there Girl!
trying to add you to my silly Yahoo list isn't working from work right now -GRRR ...I SOOO wanna be able to chat with you in the AM's !!!I THKNK THAT WOULD BE DA BOMB! :D
I"ve only ran across 1 or 2 of the others ever on when I get on (I guess they're on with their day ... or LONG since gone to bed if I check in after work! ~lol
Post a Comment