Tuesday, March 07, 2006

OW.....OW......OW....

Man I killed my legs yesterday!!! Since the squat rack AND smith machine were both being taken over by muscleheads,(no offense, Jimmy :))I decided to try the "super plate squat thingydingy" the one where you load plates on the sides, lay on your back and press upwards for a squat-like press. It was for my secondary set so I loaded on 130 (no biggie) and did 2 sets of 12 with a really wide stance. Then I did 2 sets of walking lunges with 20 pounders in each hand. I'm most sore in just the right spot, too, right where I want the most booty lift! YAY!! I knew I should have taken glutamine, but I forgot! So I'm hobbling today. Uh-oh, and its stairmonster day, too. ACCKK! Its ok, I'll just get over it. But everything HURTS!!


And this is my lame attempt at flexing my back. I had to take these myself the other day, so I didn't have anyone to tell me if I was doing it right. So I'm posting them both, because they show different things. I've definetly improved my back muscles. Esp. between the shoulderblades. I finally figured out how to hit those good a couple weeks ago. Now to get the pudge off so I can see it better!







An unfortunatly, no tape was needed in the shooting of these photos! :( LOL

4 comments:

Stef said...

I see boobage on the 2nd one...LOL!

Wow, you are working so hard girl!!!

Stef :-)

Mari said...

Janel you are doing awesome. I saw your last post and didn't get a chance to comment. I was shocked at your progress. That is awesome for week 4-9. You are doing a phenomenal job!! You look amazing.

Pamela said...

way to go girl~! Gotta love walking funny! ...;P

Lori said...

Holy Smokes! You look great. Sounds like a great workout too. Making great progress.

Lori