Ok, UNCLE!!! I give up!! I was trying to eat whatever I wanted, I felt it was necessary to get my mind ready, plus I'm poor right at this moment till tomorrow and my cupboards and fridge are frightenigly barren of anything, let alone healthy stuff. So I figured what the hell. Well after a homemade cranberry crumble, (3 cups worth) a couple pieces of bread with country crock and an entire bag of chips (yeah, the big bag you break out for a party) I'm SICK!! I feel like somebody has a steak knife in my intestines. I think its gas, but I can barely WALK. You don't know how bad I wished I ate a egg white/oatmeal pancake instead. I can't go on like this. Tomorrow the kids go back to school (hallelujah!!!!) and I have my meals all planned with an enormous grocery list. I'm gonna do EFL and myoplex for a couple weeks. I may just maintain, but that will be OK. Mabye I'll lose, I guess we'll see. I gotta say, planning EFL meals feel like I"m CHEATING after doing the strict thing I've been doing. I really feel I will see great results in a few weeks after I start the strict mealplan again after taking this sort of a "break". I can't wait to get started, I feel like crap, and I want to feel good again!!! Its like I'm allergic to bad food now. I've technically been "off" for a week and a half, usually by now I'm back to garbage disposal mode, but not this time. It just makes me ill now. This is very GOOD news!!! I have other fun stuff going on, but I gotta go make dinner and be mommy for a few more hours. School TOMORROW!!! YEE HAW!!!
3 comments:
ANYTIME you are feeling like crap you need to look at those gorgeous pictures on your blog. It motivates me to look at your pics, you have done awesome.
Lori
I felt that same way on free day...wishing I hadn't eaten all the crap I did, then actually craving good food for dinner. Our bodies just can't handle all of that bad food anymore. That's a good thing, I think! (But sorry you feel so ill!)
I get the same way when I eat crappy. Then I wonder why in the world I do it! I laughed about you being happy the kids were going back to school. We love them, but sometimes they just cramp our style!! LOL!
Post a Comment