Too bad Marks out of town!! ROFL KIDDING!!! So far so good this week, I've been kicking ass in the gym, and diets been really clean, but I am strugglng to make myself eat enough. I think I've only hit 5 meals the last couple days, not enough!! Today I will really really make myself eat everything on the schedule. And I am gonna eat a good dinner. I've been on turbo-drive the last couple days ( my usual cleaning frenzy that strikes every couple weeks) and yesterday I managed to wash my car inside and out, clean out the garage, clean up the backyard, and my entire house including bathrooms, besides going to the gym for an hour and a half and spending an hour down at the *hangs head* DES office to get our "insurance" sorted out to pay for Cades arm. I'm REALLY stressed about all of that whole mess. He can't get it cast until we get it figured out, and that needs to be today or tomorrow. I'm hoping I don't end up coming unglued with some sort of rage with an uncooperative government worker. Its brewing, because these people are pissing me off to no end. But I guess you get what you pay for, right? Serenity now...serenity now....It never fails, Mark has to leave town just at the times when really stressful things are gong on. So I deal by myself. I was stupid for thinking it would be different this time. Neither of us have a choice. It sucks bad. I hate dealing with this stuff alone.Oh well I get lots of work done when he's gone anyway. Blah blah poor me, right? If I can get his arm taken care of, I'm gonna escape to Thatcher to visit my parents and hang out with my siblings.
BTW BF% yesterday was 23.5%. An all time low!! YAY!!!
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

8 comments:
I'm tired just reading your post, Janel! Just had to jump on here and commiserate with you about sons and broken bones. I spent yesterday at the orthopedic surgeon's office with MY son who decided to demonstrate a 360 kick, lost his balance and broke the growth plate in his middle finger! At least I can say we made it all the way to age 14 before he had a broken bone!! Hope your day turn out well!
That much cleaning in one day? Jeesh, I think maybe you did enough cleaning for the next month! I know what it's like doing things without your hubby around, you'll get it all taken care of! Hope it comes out ok!!
Way to go on the bf%. I understand how things are hard when there is just one parent instead of two and I only have one child. You got your hands full.
Way to go on the BF%!
So you use ritalin too huh?
You remind me of Lynette on Desperate Housewives.
Good on ya on the BF% girl!
Hope things with Cades arm sort out! Yikes!
There are so many things that I envy of Americans; until it gets to health care. If that cast isn't on his arm yet I believe a good temper tantrum would be in order.
Just how much caffeine does it take you to get through the day?!?!?!?!
Post a Comment