Friday, March 10, 2006

I'm tired, and I think this post is a little nonsensical....

Its been a looooooooooong day! I feel terrible, this is the first day I have ever missed a workout in almost 10 weeks!!!! I hate it! There was just no way. I started at 6:30 this morning, its almost 7 pm and no sign of the end yet. I have been doing hair allllllday long. The boys were spazzoids all day, running, screaming, wrestling, fighting... I made some nice coin, but I am beat. I thought I was done, but then my friend (whos hilights I did this morning)called and her friends mom wants a hilight before she leaves back home to utah. I just couldn't say no for some reason. Mabye another 50 bucks is why??? LOL 50 bucks for an hour and a half of my time is just barely worth it. Then after I finish I have to go shopping for 2 b-day parties of the kids friends, some groceries and WYATTs b-day tomorrow. Tomorrow I have a talent show in the am (in which I m singing with Sadie) and then shuttling to the parties and getting ready for Wyatts party at 4. At least we're going to have it at Peter Piper Pizza, so I don't have to cook. And the cake will be purchased, oh yeah. Mark is taking the kids out for me tonight so I can have run of the kitchen for my appt. oh man do I want to dive into a pizza and go to bed!

The worst part of it all is that I got our GScookie delivery today, and I only ate about 10 total, but not much else. HELLOOOOO I'm supposed to weigh and measure tomorrow!!!!!I had breakfast, then some cottage cheese, and cookies. A half a gallon of water. This is NOT GOOD!!! DAMN DAMN DAMN!!! And no workout. VERY sucky. I'll do better tomorrow. On the bright side, I feel thinner today, even with all that, and Ihad to change my jeans mid afternoon, because they were so big on me that they loked ridiculous, and were uncomfortably saggy. So my actions today were how I reward myself?? Stupidhead!!!!

EDIT: It was such a long day I wrote all of this and didn't even post it! Soon after this while in the middle of a haircut, Mark calls (H'ed taken the kids to Chik-fil-A for dinner) and Cade has broken his arm in the playland. MAJOR break. Its a miracle it wasn't a compound fracture. It was the sickest thing I'd ever seen. It was a DEEP angle. It makes me shudder! A soon as I can I have to get the pic off Marks camera. Like my day couldn't get crazier. So I quickly finish my appt., get to the hospital, MIL had come to get the kids from Mark already and we were there till midnight. Which was really short, I thought. But it was so bad they rushed us back ahead of the 200 poor hypochondriacs in the waiting room :P They LUCKILY were able to set it good, no surgery needed(another miracle, cuz it was BAD)Really, it was like 4 hours total. I think thats fast!! But then I had to find an all night Pharmacy for his pain meds, and while I waited for the prescript. I went to 24 hour Walmart(YIKES that place is disgusting) and got some of the stuff I needed for today. So now I'm exhausted. WHy does my life have to be so nuckin' FUTS all the time??? LOL Well, my Caders was a trooper, he barely even cried the whole time. He is SO tough. I wold have seen my arn like that and had a panic attack or at least been hysterical. Hes our champ, now.

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a day!!! I was getting tired just reading about it. You are amazing. And so sorry to hear about the broken arm. OUch!!