Friday, March 03, 2006

I have a big confession!!!!

So here it goes. I have had a really good week. Perfectly good. No kidding. AND I'm doing Teresa's diet(pretty much). Here it is to refresh your memory:

m1: 4 egg whites, 1/3 c. oats, 1 T PB

m2: 3 oz lean protein, 1 C veggies, 1/2c. brown rice (or sweet potato/red potato)

m3: 3 oz lean protein,1 C green veggies, 1 T PB(or salmon and nix all PB)

m4: Myoplex lite, apple

m5: 4 oz lean protein, 1 C. veggies. 1 T PB

m: Whey protein shake w/water

This is LITERALLY what I have eaten every day this week. Started monday, its now friday night, and I did it!!!! I did not cheat one morsel!!!! Sometimes I changed around the order or the meal 3 and 4, depending on circumstances. This is the workout schedule:

M- UBWO, 45 min treadmill@ 20% incline /3.0
T- 45 min Stairmonster @ level 9
W-LBWO, 45 min treadmill same as Mon.
TH-45 min stairmonster @ level 9
F-UBWO, 45 min Treadmill
Sat- 45 min stairmonster (or HIIT)

Most days I was close to 2 gallons of water per day.

Here is the confession!!!

The reason I am sharing this is BECAUSE I don't want anyone to think I am some friggin superwoman or anything, I have a little help. I am taking a certain prescription appetite suppressant (yes, Tracey, there IS a magic BFL pill!) and it is working very well. I know, I know, I can just hear you all yelling at me, but I have made this decision, after MUCH contemplation and research. Is it legal, yes, is it legal for the BFL challenge, no. I'm totally off of everything else, even caffeine (don't need it with this)and I am making sure to eat enough. That part is the hardest. I could certainly go 2 days without a bite on this stuff. But that is just as bad as bingeing on something, so I have not skipped any meals. I do have to force feed myself, usually. And I am VERY thirsty.

But heres the bottom line. I have a 30 day supply, and then it will be gone. I'm just going to bust through this plateau, and is it ever a plateau. My body has not been smaller or in better shape than this since I was a teenager. Its gona be TOUGH to get down past where I am. I have done 1 week of the hell diet and it messed me up for a while. I have to grab this and run with it. I tried the diet posted above last week and I tanked big time. I thought it was all a mental issue with the super strict diet, but now I am wondering. Its like I plan this kind of mealplan and my body short-circuits. Now I am in TOTAL control. That is kind of what it is designed to do, get the body used to a stricter diet and then when you stop taking it it won't be such a shock to just keep the same healthy diet going. I feel great, I've had good energy, and no wierd side effects. It is addictive, so we will see, but I am not easily addicted to things. I've never even been caffeine addicted, and I've drank a LOT of caffeine on a regular basis.

SO tomorrow is freeday. I will be absolutely wrecked if I have ANY junk. I don't want to be sick. I'm thinking a hamburger. MABYE.

I feel wierd putting this out there. Ive been thinking about it all week. I wish it was layed out better and more clever, but oh well. I just feel I should come clean, because well, just because.

Pictures tomorrow. Wahoo!!!

3 comments:

KC said...

Whew...that is a hell diet..and it especially seems so to me *now*. You should see what *I* ate yesterday! :)

As far as the appetite suppresent, I think I would normally scoff at something like that, you're right.

HOWEVER....I know NOTHING about the one you're taking. It sounds like you've done your research.

Also, you said it was a prescription, so your under a doctor's supervision. Finally, you indicated that it was temporary, and that you don't easily get addicted to things. So I say, if it's helping you out in your quest for fitness, then it's all good. As long as it doesn't become a crutch, which I don't think it will.

And I still think you are Superwoman!!!

Kevin Machate said...

I told you that you'd be thirsty..

I hope it's going well. Give Mark my best ;)

Colorado Kid said...

whats the name of it?????