Saturday, March 04, 2006

Heres my new pictures- Week 4 to 9 comparison


I can't get the photos on tracker to load so I will put them here. I like week 4 better, actually. I feel like I look more fit in the new ones (on the right, red bottoms) but I look "better" in the old ones. Funny, I am just as tan now as I was then, its just the lighting. Hmmmmmm...lots of work to do. I did bust down to 137 this week, though, which is good news. Thats where I've felt I was all along anyway, the scale was just telling something different. NOW I will start to improve. Can you see how I would be frustrated?? SEE?? SEE???



I feel fatter after looking at these. I hate my butt. Mark says its getting smaller, I sure hope so.

14 comments:

bethkk said...

I swear we could be body doubles! I just wish I could get my abs as flat as yours. I still have that little "pooch". I think you're lookin' great!

Hypertrophy said...

Clearly you're tighter all over Janel. milf-esq even .. lol.

Yeah, it's amazing how lighting can affect pics.

So what is in that appetite suppressant you've been taking ?

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that I think you are adorable and you look awesome on both your pics!!!

You're being too hard on yourself. This whole process is like watching your nails grow. Compare your pics from now to your pics from a year ago and you'll see a difference that will make you smile.

Amy said...

Lookin great Janel!! Your determination is very inspiring!!! keep up the great work. I can see the progress!

Pamela said...

First... you ARE looking smaller... I'm still covetting your "fancy" Blue suit tho'!! ;)


I really do love it ...maybe you'll have to send it up to me when it's tooooooo big!!! Since you're apparently gonna be dissapperaing cause you 've been taking.... what? ...c'mon enquiring minds wanna know. :)

Tracey said...

Wow - good job Janel, you have made a big difference. Now you really have to divulge the name of this magic BFL pill - I NEEEEEEEED THIS INFORMATION!!!!! TODAY!

Janel said...

All right, allright, I will tell you....

I'm taking Phentermine, which is the 'Phen' in Phen-fen. It is a amphetamine, and an appetite suppressant. It IS addictive, and its a prescription.(but its not MY prescription) I'm not sure how it would work for anyone else, I am pretty medication tolerant, I have a really even personality, I'm about the opposite of bi-polar, so far no side effects, actually less side effects than caffeine! When I take the big doses of caffeine I get anxious, but it takes a lot to get me wired. I'm sure you could find a way to buy it online if you really wanted to. I have heard of people getting addicted to it, and mixing it with Sudafed(that sounds totlly insane) and one person told me his wife got really depressed when she stopped taking it (but it was the mix w/ Sudafed). I am not taking it on my freeday, so hopefully the little breaks will keep me from depending on it too much. The day I didn't take it, I felt fine, no headache, no excesive hunger, I don't know if I'd have to stop for longer than a day to feel withdrawls or not. I guess I'll find out in about 4 more weeks.LOL

It may end up being a stupid thing to do, or the best thing I ever did, only time will tell. For now, its working fabulously!!! I'm not taking ANYTHING else with it, so I can tell if something goes wacky. I did a ton of internet research, found out all the info I could get my hands on. I'm sure there are horror stories, aren't there always?? I promise I'll be careful!!!

It really, really works, though!!!

:D

Colorado Kid said...

You women are all the same.. :)

Lori just took some photos and made the same comment about her butt... You girls don't see it thw way we do!! :) Mark and I should be the true judges....

Keep up the hard work it is paying off from looking at your photos...

Yea did you guys watch UFC saturday night... My buddy is going to record it for me again off his TIVO...

Casey

Janel said...

Casey....

Uh, yeah, of COURSE we watched it! Its only the biggest event in Marks life every month!! LOL Of course, it was no Couture/Liddell excitement, but it was apparently pretty good. I actually fell asleep :)

Colorado Kid said...

YOU FEEL ALSEEP>>>>> I am very disappointed in you.... I think Lori feels the same way about the fight as you do.. :)

chantal2bfit said...

You look awesome, Janel! I think you've made great progress. Congratulations!

Pamela said...

Thanks for letting us know what you're up to... gee MORE fun stuff to Google & get lost looking at! ~lol~

PS ...thanks for the comment on my blog..I wish You could come be my training partner too! :)

Suz said...

Hey Girl! I think you look great in both pics! Love the suit! Youre a knockout so don't worry about thinking your but is too big. ALL women think there butts are too big. We are our worst critic! :) Great job...keep it up!

Lori said...

I too think you look great in both. You're doing an awesome job.

Lori