I don't want anyone to freak out on me. I want to give you all a pill update. ITS WORKING!!!!!! I still have my cheats here and there, its not perfect. I still have to be focused and plan, and my meals are pretty small and boring. To be honest, I am only getting 4-5 meals in. My calories are really low. But I do spread them out over the day, and I am so freaking thirsty on this stuff I can put down a gallon of water by 1 in the afternoon. I make sure to eat a higher calorie meal every couple days (like salmon or steak with a potato) to keep me from going into starvation mode. That seems to be working. My workouts are great. I've been spending an hour and a half in the gym 4 days a week with a 5th and 6th day of cardio only. Same as what I've posted. I'm doing it. It dosn't keep me up at night, but I need less sleep. I had to drive home fom my parents yesterday evening and I was crashing because I had such a busy weekend (we drove to the snow with the kids..'nuff said) so I took a gamble and took one at 6 pm. I had a 3 hours drive at night then a shopping trip when I got home and a looong reunion night with Mark planned) I got to bed about 1:30 am, and was up and chipper at 8 am. I feel really good this morning. I'm totally loving this stuff. I'm feling great, not high, not hungry, its so FAB!!
Heres the other thing. I am dropping the WEIGHT. I was down to 130 on saturday am.(on my moms scale, which is a pound or 2 lighter than mine, I think)But still, 130!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I had to count the little dashes by hand to make sure it was right. I started at zero and counted every little dash by 5's. I have to say, though, I FEEL 130. SO this is the pattern of how it has played out so far. The first week on the meds I lost 5 pounds. the next week I lost a half inch off of crucial body parts. Now this week again with a 6 pound scale loss. Bodyfat is now down to 22.9 as of this morning. I think my metabolism is on fire!! I didn't measure at my parents, I forgot my tape measure. I'll just do it next week at the end of the challenge, which is in a WEEK!!!!!
There are a couple of downsides to this. Since I'm losing so fast *ducks a punch from Tracey* I'm getting a little skin saggage going on. Mainly in my boobs (about down to a pitiful A cup:( and my lower stomach. really kind of a general feeling of loose skin all over. Where I used to grab hold of fat around my waist, now there is like less fat and more skin or something. I know it will eventually tighten up. Mark hadn't seen me all week and was like "where did your ass go??? Your getting so little!!!" you can imagine the rewards that came his way for those kind of comments! LOL Right now I feel to myself like a skeleton with a little flab and a big butt. LOL My upper body is looking a little scrawny to me, and my boobs are kind of just hanging there, lifelessly. LOL The main idea now I guess is to get the fat off, and then build back up the muscle where I want it later. Bottom line, I'm knocking on size 6's door. I hope she answers soon :) As soon as she lets me in, I'm gonna push her down to the ground and bust in on size 4.
side note: Cade on the way home last night says to me: "Mom, why does you face go in so much right there? (referring to under my cheekbone) Is is because you lost weight or because your getting old??" I did n't know whether to hug him or punch him LOL I just said, "ummm, I think its both."
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

9 comments:
I am so happy for you. (doing happy dance.) you are working so hard and deserve every lost pound!! don't kids say the funniest things. very sweet (i think.) I can not wait to see your pictures. Good luck working towards those size 4's!!!
No kidding. What is this stuff called??? Great job, just know when to stop, don't get too skinny.
Lori
*crying!!!!!*
Gimme her damn number!!! GIMME HER DAMN NUMBER!!!!
LOL @ Deb!!!
OK, I'll warn you, I'm gonna be blunt. I KNOW how much you want to be thinner...I KNOW how much you want to look great for the cruise....BUT...the rate at which you are losing weight is scary. I know that the whole "lose it fast" idea is quite attractive, but do you really know how safe this stuff is? I know you have probably checked it out and all...but if I am reading this right, you have dropped 11 pounds in 2 weeks. If your metabolism is really speeding along fast enough to create that sort of calorie deficit, I think you had better have 911 on speed dial. I'm worried about what this stuff might be doing to you, besides what you want it to do...and I think you need to be very, very careful. Learn everything there is to learn about it and be on the lookout for any and all side effects (and there have to be some). And what is going to happen to your poor metabolism when you stop taking this stuff? We all WANT a quicker way to get there, but all KNOW there is not one. You were doing great already...and no one is expecting you to look PERFECT for that cruise other than YOU.
I totally know what your saying, Eileen! I really am trying to listen to my body and watch myself. I know, it is coming off fast, but I only have 14 left and then I'm done with them. All the pills really do is curb the hunger cravings, and keep my energy up. I am able to get plenty of sleep, My blood pressure is great, no jitters or crazy mood swings. I havne't taken so much as a tylenol while I'm taking these, trying to be careful. I'm hoping my metabolism will just continue along at the rate its at once I stop, but even if it goes back to normal, That would be fine. I am really busting it in the gym. In one of my cardio sessons I will burn (according to the counter on there, if I enter in my info) I'm burning over 750 cals, just that alone. And I know that is not totally right, but it has to be in the ballpark. And I'm doing this 6 days a week. I really do think that its because I'm eating so great and doing the workouts 100%. 11 pounds does seem scary, but I feel fine, and I'm eating well so for now I'm just going with it.It really just takes the edge off my hunger so I can stick strictly to my eating program. I know there is no pill that will make you lose weight, you have to do the work. I PROMISE I am being careful!!!!!!!!!
I really appreciate you guys checking up on me :)
WE WANT PICTURES!!! I cant wait to see your progress! Janel, you are such a beautiful girl...don't get too skinny....just get too healthy! :)
I have to agree with Eileen ...
just be careful with that stuff.
I'm curious to see how you feel when you come off it.
Wasn't going to post but I'm going to. Also in agreement with Eileen. Went this route several years ago and I'm thankful I was "younger". I've had my own experiences, my own consequences, my own results, etc. etc. There are several "key" phrases, ie. "metabolism speeding along" is a good example. One day I might put my own experience in my blog but now is not the right time. Do be careful Janel.
Post a Comment