Thursday, March 16, 2006

Apprehension Day

I have officially dubbed Thursdays as "Apprehension Day". My weigh ins and measurements are done on Saturday, first thing, before my freeday commences. Thursday I am usually too curious to stay away from the scale, so I get on. And i"m usually same as I was the week before, or a pound higher. So this is what goes thru my head:

"Oh no!! Well, dummy its not saturday yet, things can change dramatically! and hello, you had a steak and sweet potato last night that is still in your system. I know but I'm burning like 3000 cals a day, and eating barely enough, by now I should see a drop. No, stupid, you have to give it a full week. You shouldn't even be on this scale right now. Are you addicted??? No, but I better step it up today and tomorrow. I'm nervous, I may not lose this week. My pants aren't that much looser really this week like last time.OK, thats it!!! No scale for you!!!!!!!"

This is a glimpse into my brain, I know, sorry, I won't share anymore. But I KNOW you all do it!!! LOL I have done this every single WEEK!! WHY must I torture myself so??

I got Cades arm cast, apparently the lady I talked to at the reffered doctor the first time was incorrect and it was fine to go there. SHEESH! A whole day of stomache ache for that!! I go thte insureance thing as figured out as I can till teh 20th. Anyway,he got it on this morning and its so cool! Its CAMO print. He loves it. Well, as much as you can love a cast, I guess.

So I am going to go see the fam this weekend, My parents are into the BFL thingy so eating will not be a problem, unless I make it one. They are stocked with the good stuff. AND my mom goes to this trainer who has trained fitness competitors, and I would be very interested in talking to this person that I have heard so much about. SO far what he has told her is in line with what I have learned, so thats good. So I won't miss any working out either. I'm gonna get my house all sparkly and head out in the morning. After I mow the grass and all that too. I only have about 5 loads of laundry left :( Gotta get to work. Damn, Mark is lucky I do all his chores for him!!! LOL Its a lot of work but sooo nice to come home to!

P.S. The little pill I take has an amphetamine in it...so its even BETTER than caffeine!! MUAAAHAAAHAHAHAA!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:(

I need anphetamines. I think you should get everyone some. Become the tracker dealer. Then we can all have races to who gets more done!!

I can promise you if I had 'em, I would be doing something like a shopping marathon. If I was seen cutting the grass, it'd be a sure fire tip off to call the cops.

Tracey said...

Can you believe I have never once mowed grass? Not even once; I wish I could say the same about laundry.

Lucky with your folks being on plan. In my situation I'd be dreading visiting somewhere as I'd definately fall off the wagon.

Bella said...

Better than CAFFEINE!! Whoah! and I love caffeine....but with lotsa milk and froth!! lol!