Sunday, February 26, 2006

Weekend report

What a fun weekend!!! Everyone was chipper, we had a great time. Kids had a blast. I always have fun with my parents, and at church I heard my dad play a beautiful violin duet and my brother sing, and I was totally floored! I hadn't heard him sing in a while, and I'm not just saying this, he is AWESOME!!!He had a solo part in a little song he sang with 4 other guys.

TMI paragraph.........colonic report :D I guess I'm happy to report that I am now clean as a whistle, inside and out, literally!!! LOL Really, I have no digestive troubles, but my step mom has MAJOR digestion issues, and has been raving about his lady. So I go. First of all, her name is Janelle, and this lady is quite a character. I really liked her, but LOL imagine a 300 pound woman in head to toe rainbow tie-dye knit. No makeup, and a ponytail/bun on top of her head. And her house matched her. It was a riot. Mark was there for "moral support". I have to say the whole thing was quite uneventful. My bowels were already pretty clean. No blockages, no parasites, nothing. I think Mark was dissapointed. hehe. He'd been singing "boogie in your butt" to me all weekend. Yes, I know, so charming LOL. She just put this tube thng up my butt and attached it to a hose and literally flushed me out. She massaged my lower stomach the whole time. It was slightly unpleasant. I probably won't do it again, just because I don't really need to. Its nice to know everything is working well in the basement, though. Hehe. Plumbing is in order. Boy I bet this lady has some stories, some of which she shared. It was funny.


My nephew is such a little DOLL!! He loves me and let me hold him and fell asleep on me a couple times. What can I say, I have the magic touch! LOL My brother and his wife are moving down to the valley near us, I am so glad so I can play with the baby and watch him grow up. And then I can give him back to his parents when I'm tired of him and they can take care of him. Hahaha. Love the baby, but I'm NOT interested in one full time. Not that it woud matter, this baby shop is CLOSED permanently. :D No regrets. :D


I'll have to put up pics tomorrow..Blogger is not working tonight.

Fitness gab tomorrow, too! :D

1 comment:

Mari said...

Oh yeah!! more pictures. You are going to look awesome on the cruise!
Mari