Friday, February 24, 2006

Its a wild, wild world

I was just about to post something else when I looked out the window and this is what I see.....







This has been one of those days where I felt like I am raising a pack of wild animals! These two are a lot like twins, they can really act out their miscevious ideas, mainly because its so much more fun to have a buddy to be naughty with. AAHHHH! Today has been so crazy, high anxiety, one of my classic 150 mph Martha days. But guess what?? I'm ahead of schedule! :) You know how happy that could make me.

We are going to Thatcher (AZ) to visit my family, my brother is blessing his baby on Sunday. Should be fun. I'm gonna get a real colonic! Why?, you might ask?? Hell if I know!!! My step-mom has been raving about this gal who does them there (named Janelle, funnily enough) but I guess she has quite the celebrity client list. So I guess I for some reason decided to try this out, I am getting nervous though. A plastic tube shoved up my booty is not appealing at this point in time. Uh, oh, stomach is flip flopping, sweating,,,,,,,

As far as my fitness junk is going, well, I am on a pinball machine over it right now. I've gotten some great compliments and inspiration over the last couple days (thanks so much, guys!!)but yet I still doubt myself. Its the last 4 weeks. Its the moment of truth. Will I TRIUMPH or TANK??? Its moment to moment right now. I know I can, I just have to tell 'Jamber' to kick 'Janel' to the curb and DO IT!!! I will not quit!!! Its exciting and scary! My family looks to me for inspiration, I have to show them this weekend that I am worthy of that. Being around them will help. Thats it, the cardio will happen tonight!!! And tomorrow I will get in a HIIT (just because I won't have time for more than that) I'm gonna get to work!!!

10 comments:

bethkk said...

OMG, that is the most hilarious picture!! I am literally laughing out loud looking at it! Reminds me of the time when my son was about that age and we were at his great-grandparents' house. He kept telling us he had to go to the bathroom, but no one was paying attention to him. Next thing we know, he's out on the front lawn with his pants around his knees!! We had to explain that, yes, grandpa did say you could do that, but ON THE FARM...not in the middle of town!! LOL!

Janel said...

Oh, man I can't even name all of the crazy snd VERY inappropriate places my boys have urinated. Its horrible, and yet so very convenient! LOL

Pamela said...

OMG looks like a fun momment...not to mention the Black mail potential in Yrs to come!!! ~lol :)

Wolfie said...

That is too funny! And sadly...I can relate! LOL

Steven said...

That's a great picture. Too funny. Kids love to be naked.

Tracey said...

Two of the cutest little bums I ever saw.

As Pam said, definately show this to future girlfriends or at their wedding.

carolakabb said...

oh, so what my kids would do. In fact we just finished a round of mommy smell my butt, complete with drawers a droppin!

chantal2bfit said...

Cute picture!

Stef said...

Very cute bouncing butts! LOL!

Hang in there girl....you are doing fine!!!

Stef :-)

Hypertrophy said...

Oh, to be young and naked again, and feel the breeze on the cajones ...


Great picture !