Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Ahhhhhh, the visitors are gone, kids are back to school, normal life commences. While I was out in the kitchen fixing Mark his breakfast(yes, I do that)he put this little som'n som'n on my side of the bed.






What a HOT valentines gift, huh??? Too bad he had to go to work, all I could do was model them, but man does it make my legs look better. BIG difference. Now I really need a pole. My stripper song would definetly be "Cherry Pie" by Warrant. ROFL!!!! Pictures willl be taken in these from now on, I don't care how slutty it looks. ;) The Tracker webmaster is gonna have to put together an R-rated Profile section just for me now! ROFL. Anybody dare me to wear them out to dinner with a pair of jeans and a sexy top?? LOL I've seen it done, but I don't have the guts. Mabye on the cruise! LOL I hope everybody has a GREAT Valentines day!!

11 comments:

Christie said...

Guess what I saw at Spencers gifts...A POLE!!! it was only $79...hmmm, I may pick one up today...roflmao...better than the $200 on ebay.

Janel said...

LOL Christie, Unfortunatly an $80 pole would probably bend under my weight... I'd need it to be solid steel bolted to the floor and ceiling to hold me....ROFL I just think its awesome that you know how much they are on e-bay! LOL have ya been in the market for a pole recently??? Hehehe Gotcha! LOL

bethkk said...

HA HA HA! Laughing at Christie searching for poles on ebay...the many faces of Christie...what side will she show us next?!!?

I LOVE those shoes, Janel, but my feet would be hurting two seconds after I put them on. It sucks getting old! I want some sexy shoes!!

Tracey said...

Those shoes deserve a thong!

Steven said...

Steve was here.

Oh, nice picture! Whoa!

K. Marie said...

Whatever, you SO bought those for yourself and your calves. ;-)

Amy said...

Yes, awesome shoes. And I also got a laugh out of christie knowing how much a pole is on ebay!!

Pamela said...

DOUBLE OMG...one for the commment of Christie Knowing what a pole costs...:O hmmm makes you think!

& Two..for those SHOES!!! damn girl those are amazing...but the funny thing is they are pretty comfy aren't they ?? once you figure out how to walk in them...~lol ( A girlfriend of mine had me try on hers...don't get any ideas now!! ) ;)

Stef said...

Holy Moly~ love the shoes girl!!! I am sure they make your legs look looooong!

Gret chatting with you yesterday!

Stef :-)

Marijayde said...

Girl, those are HOT! What a vision he must have carried with him all day *wink wink*

I gotta get me some o dem!

Janel said...

Yes, Nancy, yes they are!! LOL And they come highly recommended by ME!!