I posted once about Cade's baseball team from hell and how they totally embarassed me by trying to make me look bad by saying I didn't contribute to the team financially and just all around treated us bad?? Well, payback's a bitch.
I just happened to catch a news report that they are looking for this guy posing as a federal air marshall(hey, he had the shirt and badge...why would we doubt??). YUP its our coach. and yup, NOT a Federal air marshall. Appaerently he'd been assuming his sons identity(never woud've guessed he was over 50 years old) and his SON is an Air marshall but he is NOT. He'd been using his gun and badge to give out tresspasing citations and "keep peace" in his apartment complex and someone must have gotten suspicious. His face, name and vehicle are plastered all over the local news. Gee, I was embarrased that 10 parents thought I might be cheapskate, hows that for some humiliation. hehehe siiiigh. These moments are so rare.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

4 comments:
OK, now THAT is karma! What goes around, comes around. I think God is up there saying "I TOLD you not to be such a jerk"!!
OH YEA! I love it when Karma comes back & bites someone in the BUTT like that... it always reassures me that I try to "play nice" for a reason!
I love those "oh my gawwwwd, you've got to be kidding" stories. Too funny (errr, is it funny? kinda scary actually).
WOW that really is Karma! Amazing! What a weirdo though....
Post a Comment