Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Challenge post

It kind of seems like I haven't been posting about my BFL stuff lately. I guess I just don't want to bore everybody with "yay, another killer workout" amd "eating was right on today". But don't get me wrong, I like to know who is on track out there and who is struggling, I just bore myself sometimes. So I post pictures of myself in my panties. LOL

You all know I'm going on the cruise, can I just tell you how unbelievably excited I am and how much its keeping me focused???? And I will have the chance to squeeze one more full challenge in before the cruise. Of course, I havn't asked my mom and sisters to babysit yet, I'm not sure how that is going to go. It could be OK but I get nervous. I have to pick my moment. Now that is all Im going to say about it. Its just gonna be fantastic.


Fitness stuff: Going well. I've had a couple minor diet infractions(i.e. 1 tiny bite of sugar cookie, 1 extra TBL. nat peanut butter, 1 grahm cracker folded in half with jelly) this week, I think its OK. Monday night Mark and I went out in the garage and did a heavy bag workout, I punched the crap out of that thing. It was fun, but my forearms are still feeling it. We did a few different punching things and I did 20 good mornings. Today is UBWO, but I am gonna do an extra 45 min moderate cardio afterwards. That will be 2 extras this week. I'm going for 4 extra cardio sessions this week to try to break this stupid plateau. And the rest of the week will be squeaky clean, and I've upped my water to 1.5 gals a day. I have had at least 2-3 body parts be sore since I started on jan 2 at all times. Its getting old. My body HURTS, but its a good muscle building hurt. I just want to feel strong and not sore for once. Well, not gonna happen.

Food stuff: I mde the YUMMIEST chicken yesterday, I baked B/S breasts covered in foil with 1 squeezed lemon and then I stuck some whole slices and sliced 2 big garlic cloves and salt and pepper. WOWZERS it was so good. Can't wait to have leftovers later today. I had it with a baked plain sweet potato and I was in heaven. Today I'm gonna put some steamed broccoli with it. Last weekend I got some ON protein powder to try, I got the chocolate and vanilla ice cream flavors. Mark loves the vanilla but he has it with 2% milk, I have only used water but if I used fat free milk wouldn't that just make it a full meal? I need to try it anyway. I had the choc one made with water and a half of a small banana(I know, I'll probably go to hell now) but it was very tasty. Unfortunatly I'm having a "hungry" week.

I was thinking about a couple of people that are not around on tracker anymore. What happned to Eve (musclemommy/froglette) and Marathon2??? Anybody know??

I heard the BP radio show... it was pretty boring. Mainly because he seemed nervous (needed to be more scripted?)and the callers they put through were snoozers. I actually tried to call a couple times but it wouldn't go through. Just 1-2 rings then nothing. I think it has potential though. We'll see. Mabye he needs a co-anchor. I'm definetly available! :D

4 comments:

Lori said...

Great to hear about hte cruise. I get my income tax figured this afternoon..hopefully I'll be going too.

Lori

Pamela said...

OH geeees You guys!!! all this damn talk abou the cruise...I WANNA go!!! but the reality is - it's just not gonna fly... I'm excited as hell for you all but ... tinged with envy to say the least! ~lol

Maybe next yr when it would work & maybe someone could come hypnotize my Jamie into doing the program WITH me so he'd be into going!

In the ,mean time Janel you inspire me girl..damn I gotta up my cardio I think!! ..& btw..I LOVE the toes..wanna come up & do mine?

Hugs
Lala*

Steven said...

You're so lucky to be going on the cruise. I hope someday I can go.

Great job on your challenge. Really sounds like you are doing great. I started Monday and it's going well so far.

Mari said...

You are doing awesome and are going to be be looking good for that cruise.