Tuesday, February 07, 2006

This is for DG :)




For some reason the lighting makes all my foot bones look like I have skeleton feet. Ew, wierd. Well, at least something on my body is skinny. But this is the basic idea. I like 'em! It was worth the extra time. :D

5 comments:

Tracey said...

The do look nice. Who did them? You? Did Daang Girl come over to do them? See if you can keep them like that til the cruise! : )

DG said...

Cute! Bravo!

I love it when my toes look cute :)

Mari said...

They look cute. Did you do them?

Janel said...

Oh yah, I did them myself! All this time I'd never done french tips on my own toes. Funny, because my fingernails are french tips at all times. I wish the cruise was close enough that I could justleave them for it!I may duplicate this and add some nail art for the cruise. I'm thinking a white hibiscus with a jewel in the middle on one big toe. I better start practicing my nail art!!!

KC said...

Wow! I could never do that myself.

Also, I will never post a pic of my feet. They are not like yours. Mine are damn ugly.