Wow - what a great picture. You're all so pretty! You look most like sis 2nd from the left. Name them with their ages L to R so we know who they are : )
OK L to R... Emily, 16, Brianna, 20(living on her own in Hawaii going to massage therapy school...LUCKY) and Katie, 17. I was 14 when my step mom had Em (they are actually my half-sisters)and its been soooo fun to watch them grow up. Soooo fun and talented!!!
Thanks for sharing Janel.. you all have such gorgeous smiles..you could send it off for a toothpaste commercial & make your millions!...hey there's a way to find the $$ for the cruise! ;)
I am a SAHM of 5 great kids ages 12,11,9,7,and 6. Between my church jobs and family I stay very busy. I have a fabulous husband and a big extended family that inspire me every day. At this point I am just trying to make it through each day with a smile on my face and not get too fat.
8 comments:
Wow - what a great picture. You're all so pretty! You look most like sis 2nd from the left. Name them with their ages L to R so we know who they are : )
OK L to R... Emily, 16, Brianna, 20(living on her own in Hawaii going to massage therapy school...LUCKY) and Katie, 17. I was 14 when my step mom had Em (they are actually my half-sisters)and its been soooo fun to watch them grow up. Soooo fun and talented!!!
They all are so beautiful!
Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for sharing Janel.. you all have such gorgeous smiles..you could send it off for a toothpaste commercial & make your millions!...hey there's a way to find the $$ for the cruise! ;)
take care hon
Lala*
Well I find it exciting and substantial. Awesome photo, you look very young.
What a beautiful family! You all look like you're really close.
WOW..a whole family of HOTTIES!! You guys look amazing...
What a gorgeous picture !!!
Post a Comment