Monday, February 06, 2006

This is for Karla :)

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE BODY IN THE PANTIES





I would consider wearing these all the time, thats how comfy they are. They are one size fits all.

9 comments:

Pamela said...

hey those don't have DOGGIES on them!!! how can she wear those??! lol...

You are looking good there girl ..no matter WHAT you say!

Lala*

Tracey said...

I saw your comment on Karla's blog - I sure wish I had these comfy things when I was pregnant. How did they NOT roll down tho?

Tracey said...

First I looked at the panties, then I looked at the bod - your looking absolutely fantastic; especially butt & thighs! Nice modelling job.

Mari said...

You lok awesome!!!

KC said...

Hey..those don't look so bad at all! In fact, I like them. Not at all granny, but still low, and still attractive. No lime green or doggies, but that's okay. :) Thanks for the tip, and for posting the pic.

I keep forgetting that almost everyone else in the world my age has been through this, and so knows stuff. I know nothing. When the baby is born, will you come to my house? :)

zooman said...

Well since this was more of a girly, girl post about panties I'll just say congrats on booking the cruise, and way to go on your progress!That'll give you even more incentive!

Janel said...

Oh you guys are too nice! Well the one good thing I will say about that picture is my quad is totally poppin, that is good news. I could feel it but I didn't think it'd be visible yet. :)

Karla, I WISH I could come and help you when you had your baby..I LOVE newborns!! Ohhh, I could could take care of the little precious while you rested in the day...and help give baths and do some of the 10-12 changes per day... ooooh I'd love it!!

Wolfie said...

Kind of looks like the ones that I wear! And your legs are looking muscular! Sorry, I didn't ignore the bod in them! lol

Hypertrophy said...

Where else can i guy go and look at women in their undies ... and for free no less ... what a counry !!!

LOL.

Sorry, that's all i could come up with...

:)