I was gonna do a nice 3 miler on the treadmill after I did my UBWO today. I have great new tunes on my MP3 and I was a half mile into it, when the childcare girl came out and got me because apparently Dayton had a poo explosion. SHIT!! LOL But I was still determined to get a good cardio session in today. So when Mark got home from work I got him to take me out to the park at the end of the street and this is what I did(taken directly from MM magazine)
Guerilla Cardio
20 secs sprint
10 sec rest
20 sec sprint
10 sec rest
20 sec jumprope
10 sec rest
20 sec jumprope
10 sec rest
20 sec squat jumps
10 sec rest
20 sec squat jumps
10 sec rest
Repeat 2 more times
I did it!!! It was VERY tough!! But it felt awesome (afterwards)I think Mark was proud of me for being able to do the whole thing period. Funnily enough, the jumproping was the most "resting". 10 seconds between is barely enough to catch a half-breath. I was like "good, its the jumproping part." How messed up is that? LOL It was very tiring, but just what I needed tonight. This may become a wednsday "thing", we will see.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

7 comments:
Wow Janel that is awesome. That is a killer workout.
That looks like an awesome workout! I don't think I want to get into that one!
Sounds like a neat new change up girl!! way to get creative!
hmmm maybe I should try something a bit more interesting.... nahhhhh I'd probably just WIPE out knowing klutzy girl here! ~lol
Girl you are BUTTER!!! cause you ar on a ROLL! Great job!
I tried that cardio a long time ago and it was super tough! I should try it again!
Stef :-)
That sounds like a killer workout. Great job for being able to complete it! I'm going to have to try it once it gets warmer around here.
lmao>>>>>>>>> PERFECT TIMING FOR THE BIG POOOOOO!!! :)
There's that word "funnily".
Well funnily enough I had saved the info a long time ago & just looked at it again the other day and thought I'd try. Good for you for getting through. I'm gonna give it a try - one of these days.
Post a Comment