Saturday, February 18, 2006

one year ago today.....

We were in Vegas having a great time! I just realized it was the 1 year anniversary so as I was getting ready to go out with some friends tonight I decided to wear the same jacket and take a picture to compare. Pretty sweet.




LAST YEAR:






TODAY:

href="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1658/1490/1600/markandjanelfeb06.jpg">




My actual BFL anniversary is in April but I like this one too. :D

6 comments:

Wolfie said...

Wow Janel! You can definitely tell by that jacket how much you've lost! You look great and are doing awesome! Keep up the great work!

KC said...

You look fantastic Janel! Much improved (not that you looked horrible before. You just look great now).

Pamela said...

Loooking good Janel! way to go girl!

Janel said...

The jeans in the current picture...I had them but I couldn't even come close to getting them past my thighs. Feels good. Now I want the jeans that I"m wearing now to be drowning me like those big ones are now. Soon, soon. :D

K. Marie said...

You two look great. And ornery -- yes, you definitely look ornery.

Amy said...

wow looking great!!!!