Man I just feel like this challenge is going forever. Like I've been dong this forever and theres no end in sight. I was hungry yesterday and I made a decision to have a can of chunky soup for lunch. After reading the label I decided it wasnt' the worst choice (340 cls, 20g protein,LF,moderate sodium) and I just went for it. Later after tallying cals fot the day though I realized I shoudn't have done it. At M4 I was already to 1500 for the day. So I stopped. Today will definetly be mapped out better. And I may need to go for a run tonight.
On the exercise front we have some dreaded exitement. The ever-important switch-up. LB day always wiped me out, just the muscle repair that day almost forces me to take a nap. I just try to allow for it. I will be doing squats today for the first time in months. Too bad because I feel like the one-legged lunges i"ve been dong were really lifting my butt. Oh well I know walking lunges have their benefits as well. They work my quads a little more, and I really need to improve my quads.
So heres my schedule today...
Pick up house and feed kids till 9(Cooper homework)
GYm 9:30-10:30
Pick up house and feed kids till 11:30
11:30 Cooper to school
11:45-1 housework, play with kids, get ready for scouts
(we're making invites to day for a thing in Feb)
Grocery store
1-2:30 take nap
2:40 pick up kids
Pick up house and feed kids/homework till 4
Scouts 4-5
Dinner
baths
(I would like to go running in this timeslot somewhere)
bed
SO this is my plan. Actually none of this can be switched or put off so this is what will happen. I think I need some caffeine today! LOL I know you all wanted to view the utterly boring life of a SAHM. Well, there ya go.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

4 comments:
I switched up my UBWO yesterday and can REALLY feel it today! So good luck with the new workout...I know you'll NEED that nap!
Oh, and I know from experience that your "boring" life is anything but! As evidenced by your previous post about the fighting incident (UGH...boys...mine's now 14!), there's never a dull moment when you're trying to raise well-adjusted kids!!
Nap... what's a nap?? geees I'd love one!
by the time I get kids off to school come home tidy up & take my cafeine kick before the gym... it doesn't seem to wear off until it's either time to get ready for work or think about getting SOMETHING done before I have to go get kids from school again..
whaaaaaaaaaaa...
& no dearlin' I would never think to say your life is boring! ;)
take care
Lala*
Your isn't boaring. I wish I could be home with my family. I an home all week and then when the weekend hits I have to go work all day. I switched up my workouts too and I'm extra soar. Keep going strong!
Mari
Your life's not boring, it's a lot like mine in many ways, animals fighting and spitting at each other. Mandatory time outs,trips to the doc, getting bit, getting talked back at, very similar,lol.Except I can sell mine!!!!!
Anyway, the cahnge ups in the routine sure have a way of letting you know those muscles haven't gone away!They were talking to me yesterday!
Post a Comment