Stupid blogger erased my week update post, too bad I thought it was pretty good. But I don't feel like trying to duplicate it so I'l just give a quickie rundown.I'm happy, but not happy.
The good:
Waist down 1/2 inch
BF% down fron 26.8 to 25.8
Looking better, more muscle in my legs
Hit all workouts, great week of eating, no cheats
The stupid:
scale says I'm still 143
which is up 3 pounds since week 4.
WHY WHY WHY???
If the deficit is there 2 weeks in a row, isn't it some law of physics that the weight has to drop or something?? I've been working sooo hard! I've been sooo good! Damn near perfect! I've even counted the cals to double check. So this week I'm gonna do 2-3 extra cardio sessions and continue to eat VERY clean. I took a free afternoon yesterday, and a mini free afternoon today. I am ready to tackle week 6. Well If I can walk, that is.........
Which brings me to the weekend activities. I went on a hike/climb on saturday morning with Dana and our other buddy Maricar(cappie2)and lemme tell ya, it was an experience!! It was sooo awesome and fun! GORGEOUS morning, we got there and its a mile and a quarter of hiking up boulders and paths up to the top of Camelback mountain. All these years I've lived here and heard about it but I'd never done it before. Some parts are REALLY steep and there are handrails installed to help you climb up because it is so steep. Some parts are just all boulders and you have to use your hands to climb up. But boy is it worth it.
http://www.caliberdt.com/~bill/Arizona/EchoCanyon.htm
It took us about 45 minutes, just kind of goin normal speed, if I pushed I think I could do it in 35 or so. Yeah, this guy got to the top while we were resting up there and had just done it in 26 minutes(he hikes it everyday). That is insane!!! Its cool becuase its easy enough that my bigger kids could do it(it'd just take a while) but you could also make it a kick ass workout. Then you have to get down, which is pretty tough as well. Today my calves are KILLING ME!!!! I'm serious, I can barely walk, and lifting my heels up off the floor is out of the question. I'm gonna have to switch up my week schedule, since LBWO is scheduled and theres NO WAY. We'll see how I am in the morning, I may be able to do it but just skip the calf exercises. Mabye.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

4 comments:
Just smash the darn thing and be done with!!!!!! The hike sounded like so much fun. Wish I could've been there. Sigggghhhh!!!!!!
LOL thats too funny! I can't figure out how to delete my profile or change my status to married...It says on there I'm single!!! LOL
those 3 pounds are muscle!!!!!!
hey where'd you 're other post go?? geee this thing is being weird lately!!! bllllaaa!
btw..
I
HATE scales...ok there that's said now I can go on with life!! :P .bahahahaha!!!
it's muscle..& betagen adding water to em! don't worrry girl!
You're rockin!
YOu'll be HOT.on thecruise!
BRAT! ~lol
hugs Lala*
Post a Comment