Monday, February 20, 2006

The last 5 weeks

I have decided to really try to lean down for the rest of the challenge. I have a few weeks and I have a plan, so I will keep posting on how it is going. So far I have managed to build up a bunch of muscle but its all drowning in FAT. I have to shrink this down, or I will go insane. I am very excited about really getting after it and being sucessful at this. I am sooo ready!!! This big butt is just really depressing me. A lot. Here are some pics I took last night so I have a clear starting point. I took some of my lower half too, but I am too embarassed to post them right now. Its bad. It hurt to look at them. But it does fuel my fire to succeed, so I guess that is good. How can I work so hard and make some progress but still be so dissapointed in the way I look?? It's sucky. But I'll figure it out. :D






Just for the record I am not too thrilled with how this looks. It seems better in real life! :(

6 comments:

Colorado Kid said...

LOL..... The camera does not lie like the mirror does.... Good luck, keep us up-dated!!!!!!!

Casey

Pamela said...

Wellfor starters..I think you look gorgeous as ever hon!
...but I hear ya on getting frustrated about "knowing" that there is more to see ...& that it is Hidden under yucky fat!
you're braver than I even putting up pics! Funny tho..I had the same thought process -- NOW is the time to really dig down & kick things up... no more excuses no more mucking about or "dirty" eating (tee hee-well that is the oposite of clean isn't it?? :P

ooops now this was supposed to be a comment to you not a rehash of my rant to myself ~lol
any who what I'm saying ...is let's DO this!!!

Feel free to email me & kick my A#% & DEMAND to know if I'm hitting my 10's & eating right ok? ;)

We can do this Girl! & I for a fact know that you can!

big hugs
Lala*

Hypertrophy said...

Damn Janel .... you're packing some serious muscle.

Easy to see you have been working hard.

Excellent !

JS

bethkk said...

I agree, you look wonderful! Looking at your pictures made me want a new swimsuit...yours is pretty and looks great on you. Those muscles are looking FINE! I'm the same way about my lower half, though...I wish it looked as good as the top half.

Amy said...

WOW... Muscles. I definitely think you are looking great. Keep up the great work. can't wait to see next set. Okay, now i need to get my butt up to par. I will have to use those pixs as motivation when i am not thrilled to get the workout in.

Lori said...

You should definitely be thrilled. You look great.

Lori