Friday, February 03, 2006

Friday slump

Siiiiggggghhhhhhh. Just so blah this week. Ive gotten all my workouts great, I can still barely walk today after wednsdays LBWO, I'm a hurtin' unit. Then last night during undisclosed activites I wrenched my neck pretty bad. Normally I would be giggling because that is kind of funny but I just lack the energy. This is the first day in the challenge I have not felt like ripping up the gym. I did a couple pushups to test out my neck after I iced it and I think I can still work out, and the kids want to go. Mabye it will perk me up. I'm freezing cold (as usual) and the house is a mess. I just want to curl up all alone with some take-out and an ice pack on my neck and watch TV all day. But, um, yeah that is not gonna happen. This is what will happen.....I'm gonna change and go to the gym, take Coop to school, go to the Chiropractor, come home and crash, then get the house put back together after I get the kids from school. It literally is killing me to bend down and pick thngs up aff the ground. I cannot believe how sore I still am!!! This is like C1 WK1 sore!!

One other bothersome thing is that I have this friend I'd been writing in Iraq and he dropped off the face of the earth and I'm getting slightly worried. I could be any number of reasons but its just got me on edge. I know, I'm probably being juvenile but it just dosn't sit right. :(


Anyway, I hate to be a downer but its midchallenge, and its a long road. I'm gonna make it though.

6 comments:

Steven said...

Keep your head up you are doing great.

That picture of you and your sistas is nice. A bunch of hot chicks, cool.

bethkk said...

Even though you're hurting and "blah", you've still got a good attitude. Hope you did make it to the gym and worked out some of the "kinks". I know if I can get my lazy butt off the couch and onto the treadmill I always feel a lot better afterwards.
My prayers are with your friend in Iraq. I'm sure everything is fine...I know it's hard for them to communicate sometimes.
Take care!

Mari said...

We can't have the ups without haven the downs. It will look up again. You are doing awesome!! They call it a challenge cuz it is.
:D

Tonya (tonee) said...

Just keep doing what you're doing. You are doing a great job.

And I totally sympathize about your friend in Iraq. I friend of mine was there and I was totally freaked out everytime I didn't hear from him. I will keep you and your friend in my prayers. I ditto what bethkk said. Everything is fine. Just say a prayer for your friend. God will take care of the rest.

Pamela said...

hey where did the comment I put here go ???..I wrote out a whole long blither about going see the chiro..& stuff last night...hmmm maybe this computer at work is messed!!

Pamela said...

Now I tried to write on your new post & it is saying it is unable to do somethign with my request?!!!! WTF?? is this a nice way of the puter saying buggger off???

Anywho hon...I hope you're feeling better...& I here ya about wanting to get OUT of the 140's ...akkkkk !!! I HATE scales... wanna have asmashing party??

Lol!! We'll do it girl...I promise!!!