Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Well, geez, that was a little harsh.....

I am freaked out and this thing totally hurt my feelings!!! LOL PAINFULLY true.....Yikes! Do I have any hope of changing? Cuz I don't like me after reading this one......






ColorQuiz.comJanel took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Over-imaginative and given to fantasy or day-dream..."


Click here to read the rest of the results.


2 comments:

Tonya (tonee) said...

The people who put those quizzes out are demented and their intention is to make you crazy. But, we always take them anyway. HA!! I still like ya anyways!!!!!! Maybe I'll take the quiz to see how crazy or pissed it'll make me.

Thanks for the tough love ya gave me. I needed it. Funk is disapating.

Pamela said...

Oh you're right hon , I don't honestly think this stupid quiz has had ONE nice thing to say about ANY of us that have done it!!..I think I'm going back to the cheery mindless "blogthings"..& I totally agree with what you wrote on my blog.. taking this while PMSing is DEADLY!!! ~ ;)