Wednesday, January 11, 2006

This is what I did at the gym today

Started Betagen today, so I really upped the weight in the gym today. Looks like the 100 lb. bench press goal will be falling very early. gonna have to redo that one. Woo hoo! All the *s are where I hit a 10-and went to failure!

CHEST
Barbell Bench press:
12x55
10x60
8x70
6x90(got out 3 reps!)*
12x80(got 8 reps)*

Dumbell Flyes
12x12.5

BACK
Cable rows:
12x40
10x60
8x80
6x100
12x90

Pull ups:
12x(80lbs of help)*


SHOULDERS
Dumbell Press:
12x10
10x12.5
8x17.5
6x20
12x15(got 11.5 reps-almost knocked myself out with the dumbell)*

Front raise:
12x10

BICEPS
Dumbell Curls:
12x10
10x12.5
8x17.5
6x20
12x15

Barbell curls:
12x30

TRICEPS
Lying triceps press:
12x15
10x20
8x25
6x35
12x30

Kickbacks:
12x8


Anyway it felt great and I guess we'll see if I'm sore or not. I felt like my arms were stretched tight like rubber bands and busting when I finished. YEAH! Next week I'll get a spotter and hit that 100 lbs. I'll have to find some gym hottie to help me! LOL Yeah, actually I'll feel like a real nerd, but oh well. Gotta get my bench pressin done.

Heres my meals today:

M1: protein oatmeal
M2: Boca burger on WW roll,
salad w/1 T newmans dressing
M3:1 1/2 C. mandarin oranges
1/2 C. Cottage cheese
M4: 1 EFL chicken enchilada (no cheese)
12 almonds
M5: 1 EFL chicken enchilada, 2 T sour cream
M6: 1/2 C.cottage cheese
1/2 C. mandarins

Supplements: Betagen: 3 servings today(just today, I normally do just 2)
Thermal Rage:2 @ 9 am
Water : 100 oz, and still going

I know I'm missing a veggie somewhere but it has been a VERY busy day. I usually am a little more varied than this too but its the best I could do today. Its only about 1400 cals, but I am really trying to bust off the fat this week. (and every week lol)

Well gotta go watch Lost now, Hasta!!!

7 comments:

Christie said...

Damn Janellybelly...you friggin rock girl...can't wait to see you bust the 100...you got me all reved up now...
Hugs
Christie

Tracey said...

Good going Janel; looking good.

Lost: I watched that all last year and was hooked; this year not so much and I don't know whats' really going on anymore. I've replaced it with other shows sometimes and now I'm, welllllll, LOST! One thing I know for sure is last year I thought Jack was a hottie; this year he's been replaced with Sawyer - I really like Sawyer!

Stef said...

Great Workout Janel~ you are kicking ass, girl!!!

Stef =)

Anonymous said...

Great job Janel!! You are kicking some serious butt. Wow- you will have to adjust the 100 lb mark. What's next?? 200lbs?? I know you can do it! It is still early enough in the challenge. Dede

PartTimeMom said...

awsome job working toward that 100lb bench - that's a great goal to have!

bethkk said...

After reading everyone's blogs today, I can see I need to start kicking some butt on my lifting!! I'm inspired now!

KatieFeldmom said...

Awesome Job! Keep it up!