Tuesday, January 17, 2006

2 trailer park girls go 'round the outside.....

LOL its Eminem day, folks!!!I took it up another notch and got 2.00 miles in 19 minutes. I wanted to give out a big 'ol HELL YEAH but I would've looked like a stupid-head. LOL Especially to the 2 women walking leisurely next to me. :P So put me down for 2.5 weeks of PERFECTION!!! I feel so great. On that note, I have to show ya something......








Alrighty I feel so good but I took this picture and I see a big big pair of jeans. So, what do we learn from this??? I think what happening is that I am sooo focused and I am truly envisioning myself as much leaner, I am telling myself I am a size 4 all day long, and it is happening, but my mind is way ahead of my body. But this is a good thing, do you see? Because as long as my mind thinks it, and my behavior lives it, I will become it. Soon. That, along with a few other cool things is getting this big arse to the gym come hell or high water. I almost feel like I've hypnotised myself, is that crazy???

I have eaten 3 meals, albeit small, so I can hopefully get my eating back up. At least for today. I had 1/2 c. lf cottage and a yogurt and I am a little sick but I will keep going. I do NOT want to mess anything up, and one of my goals is to eat all 5 (if not 6) meals a day, if I only have 4 that is NOT meeting the goal. Gotta go get the chicken on the barb-y right now. MMMMMM sounds good!

Have a great day you guys!!!

9 comments:

Pamela said...

LOVE the Eminem reference...'cept now it's gonna be stuck in my head ALL day! thanks!!! :P
Glad you're visualizing girl YOu're gonna be Itty bitty teeny tiny in no time!!
Glad your getting the meals in girl! way to go... hmmm it's 2 here..maybe I should go eat myself! ooops!

Mari said...

You look great and you will be droping sizes in just a few weeks now. Keep going strong.

Christie said...

Janel, your mindset is AWESOME...you are so on track it isn't even funny (by the way, I think you look great!!) and WOW for the 2 miles in 19...that is friggin awesome!

KC said...

HELL YEAH!! I think you look fantastic. And you're right, the mind is a powerful tool. Think it, and you will be it. Your positive energy exudes in that photograph.

Brandi said...

Great going, chica!! 2 and a half perfect weeks! Keep going strong! Those size 4's will soon be showing up on the tag in your jeans, instead of in your mind. I hope mine do the same! hehe.

Stef said...

The mind is a very powerful thing! I am glad you are feeling so positive these days! Good for you Janel!!!!

Stef :-)

chantal2bfit said...

2 miles in 19 minutes! Wow! You go girl! I envy you. I'm still working on my goal of 2.0 miles in 20 minutes.

You're doing great!!! You'll be wearing those size 4's in no time!

Anonymous said...

wow...you're looking great girl...and after you've completed hypnotizing Jess, would you mind swinging by to do the same for moi?!

omg I laughed at your reference to "stupid-head"..lol..haven't heard that in so long and can sooo remember using that...and know the kids are doing it!! LOL

Steven said...

Nice job on the run, that is awesome. Way to keep going strong!