UPDATE on some people in my world......
Mark is kicking butt! He had a rough week with the nutrition, but his workouts are getting better. Oh, yeah, even with all the mess-ups ("What, hot wings are chicken, so its alright, right?? OH COME ON!!!" His stomach is way down, and his upper body is getting much better. Men make me so jealous!! He's been lifting the 5 gallon water bottles full of water for his upper body Tee heee. He's looking goood. plus being very supportive. I can't keep my hands off of him.;)


My step mom is continuing to do her workouts with her trainer. I am so proud of her. The whole family is doing well in that respect. Eating good and exercising.
I was talking to this gal from church who has always been overweight and is now preggo with her 4th, I gave her a pep talk, and told her how great I'd been feeling, the gym is a great break from the kids, yadda yadda, and she called yesterday to tell me she joined a gym and is ready to hit it after the baby. I was so thrilled about that. AWESOME!!

10 comments:
You know those chips don't compare to the bag of caramel nut clusters I had this weekend. But seriously it's great how you are inspiring your family and church family. Sometimes ONE can be a mighty number. In your case you are that mighty ONE!!!!
You are an insperation, that is awesome. Good for her for joining already.
Wow! great job with getting people fired up.
and your hubby is sex-ee!!
Yes, yes he is ;)
That guy is a hunk! Of course, I probably think that because he looks a lot like my guy (something about that clean shaven head...very sexy!)!!
I really admire how you've inspired so many people, Janel. I have found myself reluctant to share how I've improved my health and fitness...I'm afraid people will laugh or think it's some weird program. I need to change that thinking...obviously you're having great luck sharing BFL!!
Well glad I poped back over. Love the pictures. Looks like he is feeling good about himself.
Mark's looking good girl! Glad to see you're really inspiring EVERYONE - YAY you!
hugs Lala*
You've got Mark working out with you Janel???? And your SM-in-law too? Thats great Janel - I'm very envious.
As for Mark, I like the looks of him; definately a hunk. With that said, first thing that came to my mind was Mark's pictures. Mark - I think you can do a hell of alot better than that. Janel - need I remind you of picture taking???? C'MON WOMAN CAN'T YOU GET SOME MORE CLOTHES REMOVED FOR PICTURES???? Maybe you could get some impromtu shots of him at various stages of undress? I believe he's a bit more deserving of that!!!!!
ROFL Tracey!!!!!!
The only problem is, unlike me he would probably WELCOME any impromptu shots, so it dosn't have quite the same reaction it does for us!! LOL If anything, he LIKES it. LOL Now I am gonna have to try to objectify him(if thats possible!) LOL
Your just a plaything, baby! LOL
Glad to see the lamber back at it !
JS
Post a Comment