Monday, January 16, 2006

What the........???!!!

Where did my profile and links go??? Well I hope they come back soon!

Did a great UBWO today, I didn't get my 100 lbs bench today, in fact I got it up and my right arm gave and the plates crashed to the ground. LOL OOPS!!!Well I got my 3 reps with 80 again and I'll just keep building up. Soon, soon. It was sure heavy though.

I'm eating great, had a great free day, it was just right, I didn't blow my calories out of the water, and it was gooooood!!(TGIFridays burger, mmmm)I stil have been struggling to eat more. Still under 1000 yesterday. EEEK. Well, I'm still not wanting to force myslf to eat. I just CAN"T. I am going to listen to my body. Hopefully it will want more cals tomorrow.

In the last 2 weeks I've lost 4 pounds, 4 INCHES off my waist alone, Its going really well. Feeling soooo good!! Keep it going!! Can't wait for HIIT tomorrow.

Getting ready to watch Darla on Oprah. Thats so cool.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Eat girl! I would STARVE to death at just 1,000 calories. I can't even count them because pyschologically I get HUNGRY if I know they are under 2,000. Just reading that you aren't eating much has made me hungry....

Eileen

P.S. I have four kids and they kick my butt. If you have any advice on staying sane (since you have FIVE) would be appreciated....

Christie said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGG Janel... inches, that is AWESOME...man you are kickin some major butt girl, good for you!!
Hugs
Christie

bethkk said...

I'm experiencing the same thing, Janel. I just can't seem to get myself to eat over about 1200 calories...and that's pushing it! Part of me is just so afraid to go higher...it's that old diet mentality kicking in, I think. I know I'll crash here soon...but I'm just not very hungry! We need to sit down and figure this out!

Colorado Kid said...

WHAT IS YOUR SECRET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????

Casey

Pamela said...

Great job on the lost Lbs girl... but EAT!... you don't wanna have your poor metabolism slow down! AKKKK!

hugs
Lala*

Lori said...

Wow, you have done an awesome job. 4 inches. That's great. Can't wait to see new pics.

Lori