Friday, January 20, 2006

Myspace

I think I'm done with myspace. I know a lot of you guys like it but it is starting to creep me out. Sure, at first it was kinda fun but I'm gettting some creepy guys messaging me and they are local, which I find a little unnerving. One message was from a guy who grad HIGH SCHOOL in 2004 and was like "hey you wouldn't believe what us young guys could do for an "OLDER" woman" HOLY CRAP!!! Who does he think I am, Mrs Robinson??? AAAAAKKKK! A lot of these guys are MARRIED and still looking for GF's. Its freaking me out. So now I have to delete my profile somehow. I hardly go there anyway. Oh well. You know what so funny though? If I were (heaven forbid) to hook up with some young guy I probably WOULD be totally different than the 17 yr old bimbos theyre used to. AHHHH! TMI!!! OK I'm just finding the humor in it all. SCAAAAAAAAAAAARY!!!

1 comment:

Mari said...

Well what do you have on your profile ;)

j/k that is creepy