Saturday, January 07, 2006

Week 1 DONE

I'm on cloud 9, feeling great, had a great week!! I told Mark last night, I dont care if I didn't lose anything, because I could NOT have done anything better. I hit my workouts HARD, and ate squeaky clean, drank all my water. Thats all I can do, and I am content with that. Yes, I was rewarded on the scale this morning, too which made it all the sweeter. I am so psyched for next week. Now I'm off to play for the weekend, I'm going to visit my parents and see my new baby nephew and chill till monday morning. Free day today, Hmmmm, what to do, what to do??

7 comments:

Christie said...

Yahoooooo Janel...girl I can just feel it in the air, we are all gonna so rock. I am so proud of you!! Way to go.
Christie

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your first week!! Doesn't it feel great to be back on?! Love, Dede

Lori said...

Good for you! Isn't that a good feeling? Glad you are back into it like that. I am getting there.

Lori

Stef said...

Way to go...awesome week!~

Doesn't it feel great to be on a roll??? BUTTER!!!

Stef :-)

Amy said...

Awesome on week one. Way to go.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your first week down!

Pamela said...

Way to go Hon! WAAA HOOO! Give the Nephew a hug for me! ;)

Love Lala*