Heres the new thing. Today Mark and I were talking about going on the cruise. Right now its in its infancy stage, but we have made a goal to get our deposit in in 2 weeks. Just the thought of going makes me wanna hurl with excitement. I'm not exaggerating. I told Mark that I haven't wanted anything this badly EVER in my life. Thats how bad I want to go. I promised him I would absolutely acieve every goal and work as hard as humanly possible if I could go. He wants to go to, and I know he wants to do this for me. So together we are going to find a way to come up with he funds to do it. I am SO motivated by this prospect. I realize there is a chance it won't happen, but I can't think about that right now. I am so dead serious and I know he is too. We have to find a way. We will find a way. Its killing me right now that I can't get to the gym for another hour. Its also killing me that I'm not going to be able to do circuit training tonight with Mark like we'd planned because he has softball games. Grrrrrr. SO you thought my 4 weeks was good??? Just wait till you see what this momma is gonna pull off in the next 8. I can't wait to see it either. Now its time to rock this shiznit.
4 comments:
I'm so happy for you Janel. You are doing awesome. Those 8 weeks photos are going to be awesome!!!!!!
You are awesome!!!!!
WOW!!!!!!!
JUST WOW!!!!!!
WOW girl sounds like you're pretty damn determined!!! wanna send some of that FIRE my way?? ;)
Hugs Lala*
LOL I'll stick the fire in my bow and arrow and shoot it up your way, Pam!! LOL
Post a Comment