Tuesday, January 03, 2006

See ya in 3 months!!!

This is quoting Mark at the end of the outburst he shot me last night. LOL It was about 8 pm. I had crashed on the bed surrounded by Fitness magazines, the house was a mess, I had been on the puter way too much, and he's trying to eat healthier (he thiks he's starving to death and the food is gross)and he's a huge GRUMP(caffeine/fast food withdrawls) so he says to me "GREAT! no more computer time for me, your gonna be asleep early every night, fine then, see you in 3 months!!!" After I woke up I was able to get up and make us a little something to eat, and spend some time together. He told me a couple weeks ago that I seemed "friskier" when I was a little "chunkier". Ohh, poor guy. Either he gets a horny fatty or a hottie who isn't interested(or is at least to tired from working out all the time) ROFL PPPPSSSSHHTTTT whatever!!! I am really going to make an effort not to "forget" my cutie pie!

So far my challenge is HOT!!!Eating great, no cravings. I have hit both workouts HARD and it feels unbelievable!! I've dropped 2 pounds of water weight already and I thought I'd post a couple goals. I'm keeping it pretty simple this time.

Starting weight 147 (using a new scale thats 5 lbs heavier than last challenge)
GOAL:125(thats 2 lbs per week for 11 weeks-totally doable!)

Goal:read my goals every morning and night(that sounds wierdlol)

GOAL: bench press 100 lbs
current:70 lbs

Really thats about it. Its the *KISS* challenge:
Keep It Simple, Stupid LOL

I've been so lucky I've talked to Dana, Steff, AND Dani Parker this week, talk about motivating! I'm totally loving this!!!

My HIIT was really tough today but it will get better, I know.

P.S. I heart Tracker!!!

5 comments:

Stef said...

You are too funny Janel!!!! Poor Mark.

I spend way too much time on the computer too....not enough time. I think I need to quit my job to keep up with all my blends...and now that I am trying to keep up with tracker too....wow, its rough!

Good job girl!!!

Stef :-)

Colorado Kid said...

LOL>>>> Just tell him, I am training for a marathon, a marathon of love making and in 12 weeks you won't be able to handle this hot body.... This should get him off your back, your tired from your workouts, it will only get better, stronger, which makes the other much BETTER!!!!!

Good luck with the workouts!!!

Casey

zooman said...

I was almost grounded from my computer time also and after some intense pouting and saying I was getting into shape for her, she begged me to resume my new ways lol. Glad things are starting off on fire with your challenge.It is so neat seeing how the motivation has picked up on the blogs and tracker.With all of this positive force we can't go wrong!
Keep up the good work and keep that fire lit!

Mari said...

Yup I am the opposite too. That is awesome that you got to talk to all those motivating people. I love it when you are in a good mood.

Oh and thanks for the response about my hair question. No she does not wash it herself yet. lol
I gave up on the bath and she has fun in the shower with me. I can not pour a cup if water over her head but she will stand in the shower. weird

Thanks for the advice I am going to see if I can find the visor thing.

Lori said...

I'm the opposite too, I am not as sexual if I have more weight on me. The more weight I have the darker the room has to be. LOL

Lori