Yell in my face to get my ass off the computer and do some laundry already!!! I'm tired, but I'm not that tired, mostly just lazy. L A Z Y!!!!!Marks at softball, kids are in bed(sort of), no clean clothes for tomorrow. I worked hard today and now if I'd just get in there I'd be done with the straightening up in an hour. WORD TO THE WISE>>>>>IF you hate housework, IF you can't just let it go, DO NOT have more than 2 children. And definetly DON"T have boys. They are pigs. I'm serious, remember Pig Pen from Peanuts??? Yeah, I have 4 of those. Crossed with 4 tasmanian Devils. Wyatt put down about 1000 cals today(I didn't actually count, thats just my best description of the volume of food he consumed) and guess who prepared all 10 of his meals today?? Yup, ME. He crashed at the kitchen table during dinner. Dead asleep. Growth spurt anyone??? LOL I need a full-time housekeper sooooo bad! Or even a clone. I probably have a better chance of getting a clone. I'm stuffing my face with snap peas, trying to avoid the wheat crackers and pudding cups. Yeah, I finlly got hungry. Damn Kashi wheat crackers are a little too good. And the Del monte grapefruit cups. Holy shamoli they are sooooooo good!!! Serenity NOW!!! Breathe in, breathe out. I need to make a batch of protein pudding but I'm out of skim milk. If it wasn't so late I'd ask my neighbor. Mabye I'll call anyway. they're young, they're probably up. I'm desperate!!!
Thats it I'm going right now. Seriously, now I am going. Right now. Now.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

5 comments:
The girls are just as bad - well at least one of them is! Maybe you could stop feeding them? Wait a sec, bad advice; you want them to grow so they can move out of your house, right? I must be feeling sorry for myself regarding the cleaning up because I've been feeling lately that this is the most unrewarding job known to mankind. Just an hour or 2 to gaze at a clean floor would be rewarding but do I get that? Nooooooo
Ah the joys of raising animals. Feed them a little grain, shavel a little poo and that's it. And to think I wanted to hire a stable hand,lol. I do sympathise with you though, 5 kids wow, that's why you're a Supermom, and I'm just a lowly ol Zooman!
If you figure out the whole clone thing, can you send me one...see, I want one of you, not of me...roflmao...now get to work girl...(that just seems so wrong to say to you Janel, as you are always gettin it done.)
Hugs
Christie
Phyllis Diller said that cleaning your house while your kids are young is like shoveling snow while it is still snowing.
~Eileen
I soooo hear ya hon!! I think secretly at night... the laundry is MATING in the hamper!!!
it must be .. because it seem 1 day after a marathon laundry day .. you know those ones where you have eighteen piles of folded laundry everywhere that NO one seems to know how to put away except YOU... there is MORE!!!-- WTF??!!
btw-- if we could rig up one of those transporter things from Star Trek..I'd lend ya my skim milk..I just bought some ~lol & if you & Christie figure out the clone thing .. let me know.. I'm sending mine to Work ... I don't wanna go anymore- takes up too much time! LMAO! ;)
Post a Comment