Monday, January 09, 2006

My weekend was really fun! I had a great time with my parents and 2 of my brothers and 2 of my sisters. My mom (mom to the 2 brothers) drove up to see my brothers enw baby. It was a little stressful trying to juggle the 2 familys (dad/stepmom vs. 'mom') but it was fine. The kids had fun, even though Cooper was really sick getting over strep. I had a fab freeday. On the drive up I got a big and tasty burger from McD's and I swear it was instantly absorbed by my body, I'm serious. Then at my parents I had yogurt and some chunky soup, which actually made me MORE hungry. SOOOO I finally caved and dove into a pizza (fabulous!) and the later had some sherbet ice cream. I felt good, wasn't too sick. Then sunday was a bit challenging, I ate on plan a couple tiny meals but then I had the family dinner, which was pork ribs (I had like 2 ) and some scalloped potatoes(whoopsie) and a little chocolate cake(whoopsie again) SO I feel pretty bad about sunday, but I will make up for it this week with some extra cardio and I punished myself with my LBWO today. I increased weight on ALL my exercises(by a lot on a couple)and I feel pretty good. I think some extra water might be in order today as well! Lets hit week 2 hard again!!! Did everyone read their goals today???

On another note, SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!! I can't wait!!!My routine is ready to go!!!! I can't wait to have my great schedule back!! And its gonna be on for 12 weeks!! Woo hoo! Not that I don't love the kids...But get the heck to school already!!!!


Have a great BFL day!!!

7 comments:

Christie said...

Yahooooooooo Janel...I am glad you had a great time, you so deserve it, and I think you did great on the dinner...I would have seriously caved on the cake...YOU ROCK...I know you love your kids girl, but it is time for some Janel time...

Mari said...

Wow Janel that was graet. Awesome self control!!

Mari said...

Wow Janel that was graet. Awesome self control!!

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO JANEL!! GIrl..you are sooo pumped! It is contagious!! Keep it up- Dede

Pamela said...

Sounds like a GREAT week- end Hope Cooper is all better now :)
weekends ARE hard.. always too much temptation when it's big gathering !
So let's HIIT this week good girl!

Hugs Lala*

Tracey said...

Weekends are definately my downfall too; Sunday dinners being a complete write-off so good for you!!!!!

Doesn't the Christmas holidays for school seem really really long this year?

bethkk said...

Weekends are awful for me, too, because they are usually very "scheduled". Although Saturday night my BIL fixed dinner for the family and it was SO BFL friendly! Awesome grilled fish and brussel sprouts (I know, I'm weird, I love brussel sprouts!).