Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My turn to dream

I usually don't remember my dreams much, but the one last night was pretty funny. I dreamed I was at dinner with Bill Phillips. We were sitting there and he was really not talking much, being kind of standoffish, and I felt kinda stupid, we were just sitting there with our food. Finally I was like "what the hell, I'm at dinner with the guy, who does he thnk he is? I should be talking to him no matter what" so I just started asking him all kind of questions but they were stupid like "so do you still only do the 20 minutes of HITT?" and just really basic stuff. Then we ended up having a nice time I think. Funny, huh??

I conquered a pan of brownies this after noon. Now you know how it is by Thursday afternoon on BFL, The tiredness form the workouts is setting in, I was late on a meal, so I was starved but I was doing scouts and couldn't help it. The other scout lady had made these glorious looking things...They looked INCREDIBLE!!!!! But all I could think of was my weigh in on saturday and PICTURES and I just had to pass on a brownie. DAMN I'm proud of myself. I really worked my upper body HARD this morning at 5:30 in the gym too. My back muscles are already sore. Oh yeah, BABY!! I've gotten up every day this week except once at 5:30 or earlier to get to the gym. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (LOL I just accidentally typed that! LOL) Seriously I'm getting pretty worn down. But tomorrow is cardio and I have an appointment at 9 so it's gotta get done EARLY which sucks. I had a lot of TV to watch tonight too, that I missed, so looks like Marks gonna be pissed when I crash halfway thru Lost. A-gain. He says he's married to a geriatric woman. I'm up early like an old lady and I fall asleep early. Hehehe

8 comments:

Colorado Kid said...

NO BROWNIES.... You are determined good job, it must be that secret non chemical product you are using to stay motivated....

:)

Casey

Anonymous said...

STAY STRONG..I am very proud of you passing up on those brownies. You are so darn determined!! I can't wait to see your progress. WAY TO GO JANEL!! Dede

Wolfie said...

Great job on passing up those brownies! I would have done the same thing ***said while wiping chocolate crumbs from the corner of my mouth!****

Pamela said...

WOW passing up brownies... that is impressive !
I hear ya on being tired... this has been a LONG week!

Tracey said...

Yeah, I'm way impressed too; I would never have been able to pass up the brownies.

Know what you mean about being up early - early to bed, early to rise.

KC said...

Yes, very impressive! I know I couldn't pass up brownies. (in fact by "conquer", at first I thought you meant you ate them all - ha ha)

zooman said...

Yeah that's me, up early passed out by 9p, luckily so is Susan so it's no big deal. How bout next time you get some brownies I give you my address and you mail them to me, we can plan on them arriving, say Sunday, my freeday, lol.
Way to pass on those suckers!

bethkk said...

Oh, man, brownies...they are my favorite sweet in the whole world. I'm not sure I could have resisted (although I did resist cookies yesterday, and they were the chocolate ones with white chocolate chips...almost like brownies!). Oh, and that dream cracked me up! I imagine Bill might be like that...I hear he's really shy.