Friday, January 13, 2006

Its all about me me me!!

Help! I'm not eating enough!! Like not even CLOSE! I think I mabye got 800 cals yesterday, and today I bet Im not to 500 yet. I'm not sick, I feel fine, just nothing sounds good. AT ALL. Not even the junk. I havn't even really been thinking that freeday is tomorrow! I got a little hungry a couple times, tried to go get something good and authorized, it just seemed like so much trouble. So I drank some water and I'm good. I had a GREAT LBWO today, I really upped the weights, and shredded my legs and butt. Thanks, Betagen! :) Well, I'm not going to force feed myself, I will make a solid effort to have a good portion sized authorized dinner, then I will hopefull be able to have some cottage cheese before bed. I really do want to have something in me for tomorrows HIIT. I need the energy. I havn't crashed yet, and I'm hoping freeday tomorrow will save me in the nick of time, as long as I really do good with nutritious food, in bigger portions, oooh, mabye a steak??

I ordered an Omron bodyfat tester, hopefully it wil be here monday. Yikes! Do I really want to know??

OK heres the deal with my water. I got suckered in yesterday by this cute O Premium water salesman. I am VERY good at telling salesguys to hit the road, but for some reason I stuck around and listened to the pitch. Now, to me, buying water, especially having it delivered to you house in those huge botles is like the most picky, self absorbed thing ever. I was never really picky, I just knew Arrowhead bottled water tasted yucky, and so did the tap, so I'd gather my quarters and get it from the vending machine for myself, everyone else could do whatever. Mark loves the taste out of the tap (EWW) But he put an electrolysis tester in out tap water, out fridge "filtered" water and some from the vending machine and this is what it looks like. He didn't add anything, I watched very carefully. This is just what happens when the water is separated from the "stuff" in it.



Yeah, the darker one is the tap, the lighter one is from the fridge door. The one I had from water n ice vending machine was better but it looked like a very dehydrated persons urine. Tons of rust in it. WE"VE BEEN DRINKING THIS!!! EW EW EW! SO, we got the freakin water, which is also forified with electrloytes. It tastes awesome, but for 40 bucks a month it better!! If I can't afford it I'll just quit, but I don't know if I can ever drink regular water after seeing that. AZ is notorious for the horrible water, but thats just scary. ANyway, now I will be enjoying 30 degree fresh, electrolyte/calcium/magnesium forified water every day. I can drink bout twice as much of the stuff, by the way, that must mean something!

Like I said, its all about me!!! LOL

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I remember the Phoenix water...it was nasty. I always filled my 5 gallon jugs from the vending machine. Seeing the samples that you guys took...UHG!! Makes my stomach turn. Sounds like your water purchase is a good, HEALTHY idea..especially for the kids who are still growing,

Stef said...

Ugh~ our water is bad. We have a well and it has sulfer in it. We actually run a water line from our pond and put the water thru a gazillion purifiers and use that for the house. The water from our well STINKS!

Stef :-)

Pamela said...

EEEEEEEW about the water!! that just looks scary!! Makes me very happy I'm up here in B.C. where the water is pretty good ( I'm double lucky as I have a filter in my fridge too! :)
As to the low cals, girl... is it your fat burner??? I know with mine some times I'll just totally forget to eat -- which is why I only take it in the AM... geees I could forget all day if & took it later too! ... hmmm scary though...

Colorado Kid said...

Thanks for the water up-date.... Now with all of us having to drink all this water and I would like to have mine tested....I like the taste of my tap water, but after seeing your photos I wold be scared to have mine tested.....

good luck with your WATER.. :)

Casey

DG said...

YIKES! That water looks gross! I would have bought the stuff, too.