Friday, January 27, 2006

Hey Everybody...........

Are you excited to get this week finished and get your pictures taken?????? The first 4 weeks is up, now its the moment of truth...........MUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

5 comments:

bethkk said...

Yeah, but I dread my son saying "AGAIN, MOM? What's up with all the pictures?" LOL! Actually, he's very supportive, being the lean, mean football playing, black belt in taekwondo machine he is! I think doing the pics will be good...since I was too chicken to take "before" ones this time! I'm just using my 8 week pics from my first challenge...that's about where I had regressed to!

Pamela said...

NOOOOOOOOO ...I don't wanna see pictures of me yet...I don't think enough damn "paper towel" is gone yet to see anyTHING!!


I'm scared....

PS..see I knew it!!! my verification word is AEQWIDE...see even it thinks I'm WIDE!! Blllaaa! ~Lol~

Lori said...

So where are the pics???

Lori

Janel said...

I did my pics but they turned out blurry and Mark had to go to work. So we have to retake...Cant do that till around noon :(

Colorado Kid said...

SAw the photos... Great job and my goodness the smile appears to be getting bigger as you get smaller... Good JOB wildthing..

Casey