I'm so happy with this week. I really kicked ass in the gym. I ate clean all week avg. 4 meals a day. Gotta get 5 or 6 every day next week. I will!! I did slip up on the white/butterscotch chips. That was bad. I had about 1 1/2 cups worth spread over 2 days. Ummm, dosn't sound too bad, you say??? Yeah, weel 1 TABLESPOON on those babies has 80 CALORIES, 35 of them FAT. I had a cup and a half. OUCH!!! But I made up for it last night by doing a nice brisk 5 mile run. Felt GREAT. My respiratory capacity is really improving. It really did feel good. I think I was doing about a 10.5 minute mile. Not too crazy fast, but going good. Looks like it worked, I was down another 2 pounds this week. 7 total in 3 weeks. Measurements are down too. GREAT!I'm at the point where I was at the end of my first challenge, so that is good. I did HIIT this am, and its freeday (I split my freeday up). So far, I've had some honey nut cheerios, 3 eggs with feta cheese, and a grapefruit. YUMMY!!
We have 4 week pics in 1 week, people, get it into gear!!!!!
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

6 comments:
Janel, I love you so much!! I'm sorry to hijack your post but I just wanted you tell you that. If this was a little more private I would go into DETAIL about some other things I love about you.....oh well, I will tell, or should I say show, you tonight!!!!!
Love,
Your Sexy Husband
Oh oh .. I feel like I walked in on a private conversation ..tee hee!
Sounds like you had a good week there girl!! down 2 more lbs AWESOME!!! WOW is it comming up on 4 weeks already?? akkk! but I agree it's nice to see everything comming back down isn't it?!
alright girl lets hit this week HARD!
Now go see what Mark wants~ ;)
hugs Lala*
I guess he figures this is the only way to get my attention nowadays...have to comment on my blog! LOL
Well I feel like I'm barging in on something.I'll just say, fantastic job the last three weeks, keep up the motivation and can't wait to see everyone's 4 week progression!
5 mile run kicks ass. Way to bust it girl. I'm glad your doing well.
Post a Comment