


I did it!!! I reached my hip measurement goals. Well, lets back up, I'll give the run down first.
pounds lost-7(I'm not counting the TOM bloat I have going on at this moment)
Inches lost:
Thigh:1.23
Hip:2.5
Waist:4.5
My butt measured 39.5 this a.m., my goal is 35 inches. If I concentrate on that, everything else will fall into place. I feel so happy and I am really gaining steam for this. I had an almost perfect week again and the scale showed a 3 pound gain. It OK though because I did my best, and it will all even out at some point. No worries. I am SO in the zone with this. You guys are such a fantastic support team, I can't even begin to tell you. I think having Mark getting in shape along side me is really helping too. He is really starting to learn about food and what he should and should not be eatng on his own. He has made huge progress as well. You guys don't even know how big of a change this is for him and I am soooooo proud of him. I'm gonna put his pics on here too later once I get them ready.
I am really sad that so many of my awesome blends are struggling!!!I am here for you guys and it's all gonna be OK!!! I promise!! I love all of you and you all inspire me to be better every day. Whether you are on or off or on the fence, I believe in you!!! We have strength in numbers, and there is something so incredible about each one of you individually!!! YOU ALL ROCK!!!!!

16 comments:
Geez I gotta get better at this photoshop thing! LOL
You look awesome. I jsut saw your pics on tracker. great job.
Lori
JANEL..AWESOME job. You are remaining strong and it shows. WOW>.and very awesome to have Mark with you on your healthy fitness journey. You look fabulous. Dede
Awesome job Janel~ You are queen of the butter club! Now if the rest of us could get our butts in gear....LOL!
Stef
Ps...thanks for calling me! :-)
Janel, you look fantastic! I must confess that I was a little confused until I realized your before and afters were switched! You've done a great job and you are such an inspiration! Congrats!
Hey Janel. Awesome job. You are doing a fantastic job. And i can't imagine how excited you must be to have your husband join in with you. Keep on going strong. You are rockin this challenge.
Way to GO hon! you're a braver soul than I taking pics! ;)
Sounds like things are ALL good tho .. heading in the right direction! SOOO happy for you that Mark is still ALL IN with you!
Great results and only after 4 weeks, wow! No wonder you are so stoked,in 8 weeks you'll really rock and be rock hard! Holy cow!
Way to go Janel; you're serious this time aren't you? It certainly shows. Good job with the discipline too, wish some could rub off on me!
Janel, I think we all know why the first photos were blurry... Us guys are smarter than you think, if the first ones are blurry, then we get to see you chicks in your bathing suits again later....
I think I could really get along with Mark, he thinks like I do.. :>)
Casey
LOL @ Casey. Oh yeah, I can see right through all those "man games" I was so sneaky though and retook them myself when eh was gone using thetimer. When he got back and I told him, he looked like I just had betrayed him. Silly boys! ;D
AWESOME!!!
Please forward message this to MARK.... Sorry man, hide the camera with the timer... that way we get to take the pics, it's our JOB MAN!!!! LOL
Casey
2 words girl..."Lookin Good"...You have been workin hard, passing up brownies and such, and you know what...it shows...*high five*
oh yeah ... I need to up my game. All of this progress is amazing .. and only 4 weeks worth.
Glad to hear you've got lamber with the program !
JS
WOW! You look fantastic!
Keep doing what you're doing!
Post a Comment