Tuesday, October 16, 2007

What a day!!

Well we certainly sent off this break with a bang!!! LOL Dayton was SO cute at the fire station, he was surprisingly shy, I don't know what was up with that. He said his favorite part was getting the "stuff" at the end (coloring book-which has been colored to perfection, plastic hat and sticker badge) It was a fun field trip and very informative. Then it was Zoo time. We all headed out, 3 moms, 10 kids, one koala bear, and a partrige in a pear tree. LOL I thought everyone was really good the whole time. The kids were all virtually perfect and I don't remember any crying until the end when Wyatt wanted to climb to the "Hole in the Rock" which yes, its cool and all but it was 3 pm, the little ones needed naps and the moms were DONE. He got over it before we got home. It was actually the perfect thing to do because they were no trouble putting to bed on time tonight. Wyatt says he "can't memember-I want to go to school, I don't want to go to school, I want to got to school, I don't want to go to school...but I choose go to school" I think "memember" must mean "decide". Well it was a relief either way, and our packet is DONE, Woo Hoo, thanks Sadie!!!! Unfortunately, I was so tired that I forgot to do something very very very important, which I'm still ashamed of right now, I'll come clean after I have had a chance to redeem myself. Besides that, it was a great day.

I thought this tag was very cute, thanks Maddy! Nobody ever tags me, so I'm all excited now :D




What is his name? Mark
How long have you been together? Married for 13 years
How long did you date? 2 weeks, then he left for 3 months to work with his brothers in Panama, then 2 more weeks when he got back, and then we got engaged. So technically, 4 weeks
Who eats more? I can really put it away, but he can eat insane amounts of food sometimes.
Who said I love you first? I can't remember...it was one of those "Are you thinking what I'm thinking" moments
Who is taller?Mark. . .by a foot
Who sings better? If Mark would try he could probably sing better than me... but he won't so I win!
Who is smarter? Mark, dang it! But I do think I'm a better speller
Whose temper is worse? Marks temper is waaaaay worse than mine. Luckily life has beat a lot of the temper out of him.
Who does the laundry? Always me.
Who does the dishes? Always me.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If we are laying facing the ceiling I am on the right
Who pays the bills? Me-but he has to nag me to do it-It's not a good system
Who mows the lawn? Mark is supposed to but I find myself taking over every now and then
Who cooks dinner? ALWAYS me. He can only cook Wendys or Hungry Howies.
Who drives when you are together? Me, and he backseat drives me the whole way, it sucks.
Who is more stubborn?Mark is WAAAY more stubborn than me
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? What??? I'm wrong????Just kidding! lol I usually break down and send him a well worded, very thought out e-mail, and that gets the ball rolling on apologies.
Whose parents do you see the most? I'd say its even
Who kissed who first? He grabbed me and went for it on our first date-much to my surprise, but I loved it
Who asked who out? He got my number when he took me for a spin in his Jeep and called the next day.
Who proposed? Mark did an elaborate surprise Easter basket all on his own, ring and all. It was the best!
Who is more sensitive? I say me, because I'm a girl
Who has more friends? Mark definetly has more friends. He has TONS of friends. People are calling him to chat constantly. It can be irritating.
Who wears the pants in the family? When it comes down to important things, he definetly does, but I pretty much run things my way in the day to day life. If we disagreee and I get my way, I almost always end up looking stupid because he was right all along. Drat!

I loved doing this one, I hadn't thought about some of these things in a long time. I tag..........Casey K (because we all want to know more about her and Scott), Aimee, (because I miss visiting with her and Ben) and Sarahbear, (because I know she loves a good survey)And if anyone else wants to do it, We'd all love to read it!

5 comments:

smilingsarahbear said...

I've never been tagged by someone to do something so thanks! I was all excited to see my name. Sounds like the zoo was fun... were all the animals out? And yay for kids being back in school and you having a little more quiet time!

smilingsarahbear said...

Oh and I would love for you to come to my shower. It's gonna be on Nov. 3 from 6-8pm at my cousin's casa in Gilbert. Email me your address so I can send you an invite!

Janel said...

Sarahbear: Not only were the animals out....They were ALL out and the big lion was up and walking around, it was very cool! The monkeys were active, it was a good zoo day. It is just SO much walking! And I cannot BELIEVE your shower is the 3rd....one more thing I will be in Montana for!!! CRAP! :(( I will have to come get you for a baby lunch or something instead when I get back, how does that sound? :D

Maddy said...

YEay! I'm so glad you did it. I loved reading it. I'm shocked you guys only dated for 4 weeks-- I guess he had to kiss you on the first date if you were only going to date for a month.

smilingsarahbear said...

Lunch sounds like fun... it's been way too long since we went to lunch last time!