Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Fun weekend

We had a great time in Thatcher. My mom pampered us, as usual and I got to scrapbookmy brains out on the last night. The kids had a really good time, although Wyatt was a pill every night and the last day. I don't know what the heck was up with him but I wanted to beat him. He seems fine now, so who knows. It was nice to spend some down time with my mom, aunt and sisters. I stayed up late every night talking and scrapping, so I cam home exhausted, but I slept in till 11 this moring for the first time in years. I know, it sounds great, but the aftermath of Sadie and her friend making giant chocolate chip pancakes for everyone(yikes) and the kids having free run of the house is a little scary now. Oh well it was worth it because it felt GREAT. Then Mark and I pooped up the yard with grass seed and steer manure and took the boys out to a late lunch at Fridays. Mark is working 11 grave shifts straight so we won't see much of him for the next 2 weeks or so.

As of now until I go to Montana I will be cleaning and yardworking like a madwoman. I looke dup at my family room fan light and htere are so many cobwebs on it the kids were like "whoah, its like Halloween!!" How horrible is that?? LOL Time to get serious!

Blogger isn't letting me download pics so I'll have to do it later.

7 comments:

caseyann said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun. It's always nice to get away for a little while. You will have so much fun visiting your mom. I'm going to be scraping with lacy soon let me know if ya want to. Last time i did was with you and karen. This is the furthest i've been behind. Call me or i'll try calling you. I miss you janel. i was thinking about going to sytycd last year. soo much fun. we still need to do something to celebrate our birthdays. we can't stop now. i hope you are doing great. love ya

Maddy said...

I can't wait to see pictures.

My kids were riding bikes past everyone's house down there and Ellie asked me what the smell was. Little do they know that ours will soon smell like that!

The Tyler's said...

Glad you guys had fun last weekend! I haven't really even talked to ya since you've been back. Are you going to Enrichment tonight? I'm pretty sure I am.

Chelsea said...

Sounds like you had a well needed trip! Sorry Wyatt was a pill for you. I am glad you got to have late nights scrapping and talking. Can't wait to see pictures. Blogger was killing me yesterday with the downloading pictures. I am glad it just wasn't me!

Stef said...

=)

smilingsarahbear said...

A scrapping marathon sounds like so much fun. I am so behind it's riculous. And thanks for the story of Pres. Hinckley. It was so sweet and I loved it! Hope you're staying strong 'till your kids are back in school... I know how tough it can be with tons of kids at home!

Elizabeth said...

Glad you had a good time! That house was amazing by the way! (I read blogs maybe once a week, so I am always behind in making comments.