We got our air fixed yesterday (tuesday) afternoon, YAY! It was so nice to be back to normal. Nothing much new going on, my arms hurt from my monday weight workout, I could hardly move them yesterday. I didn't make it yet today, I wanted to get a little shopping done this morning a the big Mervyns sale, I needed a new dress and I found one for 10 bucks, so that was fun. I'm going to go do my HIIT tonight after the girls get picked up. I had a hair appointment to do and now I have to babysit, so my morning got all messed up.
How awesome was the biggest loser last night?? I loved it. I really love Phil. I Really REALLY love Kim. I think I just want to be her twin, really. Mabye I just want to be her because Mark is in love with her, and I'm jealous, who knows! LOL I'm betting on Phil to win but I'm keeping my eye on the guy on the blue team who is huge but is going to look like a male model at the end, he's a latin guy. I think we have a potential heartthrob going on there. Speaking of that, I usually boycott the Bachelor because I think it is so stupid and fake and ridiculous, but have you seen the new bachelor?? Holy HOTness. I still probably wont watch it.lol And on another TV note, I am 10 degrees past excited about the new episode of the Office next thursday. SO excited. That is my all time number one favorite show ever. We really need to figure out our new TV situation, the season is almost here!!!! :D
EDIT:
Chelsea made me remember that I was going to post about the TV situation. We have been a month with out it in the family room, which has been interesting. The kids have been reading a TON (Cade has over 1,000 pages this quarter and Sadie has read 4 Judy Blume books) and 2 sundays ago the kids decided on the way home from church to have "Lego Day" (yes, it was officially declared) and then last weekend they all sat together and played real monopoly for almost 3 hours without fighting. I am LOVING this no TV thing. It is VERY tempting to not replace it, but impractical for Mark and I. I really am not in a hurry. Depending on how things go, mabye we won't :D
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

7 comments:
YAY for A/C!!
and
YAY for Biggest Loser! Although I'm disappointed that chick on red team is still around.
You like Kim? I was never very fond of her, much more of a Bob lover, but now that Jillian is back, I am THROUGH with Kim. I love Jillian and Bob!
And I watch the Bachelor and the office too! I watch way too much TV. I blme it all on the DVR -- with no commericals and "Last week on. . ." everything is half as long!
I agree with Indy girl and YAY for A/C!
You really aren't missing much from no TV, except the Biggest Loser. Love that show. Sorry, I'm NOT a Jillian fan. I'm a BOB fan. Jillian is too mean and drill sergeant like. I couldn't workout under that kind of conditions.
Janel, Happy Belated Birthday!!! Sorry I missed it! Sometimes, calm birthdays are the best. Hope you had a great time!
No TV - we would DIE!!!!!!!
Good ol' t.v.'s and their many problems. I tell you as annoying as it was the first few days of cartoon withdrawl's...it is so nice now. They just go in their room and play. Only bad part I have blogged WAY too much.
But I would DIE if the other one broke in our bedroom. I have to watch t.v. at night no matter how tired I am.
I love the officialy declared Lego day! Too funny!
Hey! My first comment ever on Jenellybelly's World! Yay me!! Our tv broke when I was growing up, I was I think only 2 or 3 because I don't remember it happening and we didn't get another one until I was like 15. Yeah, we were the weird family that didn't have a tv, but looking back I think there were a lot of really positive things that came from it.
On the Biggest Loser front...I am so in love with Bob. When he saw that girl sitting at the kitchen table in distress and she wasn't even on him team and he was just like, she is hurting I have to help, and then talked to her and gave her a hug, I thought I was going to die. I don't love the tats, but other than that I think he's perfect!
BTW, I was thinking about you on your b-day and meant to give you a call. But like most of my good intentions, it fell by the wayside. I hope you had a good day!
ummm don't have clue about the shows..~lol~ but sounds good..& as to no TV..isn't it great sometimes just to NOT have it around..or even just not on! :)
Post a Comment