I hate it when my errands bomb out. Don't you think that I should be able to pull in to any tire place and get a quick rotation within a half hour?? Well, apparently not in Chandler today.LOL Since I was dragging a 3 and 4 year old around, which didn't help. No way was I waiting in a tire place for more than a half hour with those 2. We went by the school to put $$ in the lunch accounts and Mr. Mario gave them each a lunch bag with a cookie and chocolate milk, and a breakfast for lunch tray to share. He is so nice. I can't imagine Dayton there on his own buying school lunch in just less than a year, but I couldn't imagine Wyatt either and he does it just fine. Anyway they loved getting school lunch, and now I don't have to feed them! HAHA We went to the eye doctor to have Daytons eye checked. Backstory: tuesday afternoon he and Wyatt were fighting and Wyatt poked him in the eyeball really hard, and it has looked a little funny since. He has some eye drops now, its fine, but the cool thing is that at the eye dr office I met a lady that knows my MIL and she used to be one of Sunny's clients and she and her whole family have not found a replacement, so I'm on the job, starting with a color friday. WOO! One of my few regrets in life were not calling Sunny when she was moving and telling her to refer her people to me. I'd have a sweet business right about now. What is wrong with me??? Well, I was nervous that it would be too many people, which it might have been. Anyway, I'm glad I got some more people. I'm really hoping to phase out babysitting and phase in more hair. That would be nice.
Well my b-day is on tuesday the 17th. So far I have no plans. Mark usually does something, so I'm sure I'll like whatever it is. My mom is taking me to time out for women fri. nite for my b-day, thats the only plans I have. I'll probably get to do some shopping of some sort. Nothing major, since they probably don't make clothes big enough to fit my ginormous body :P
BUT on a goood fitness note: I have been getting to the gym 4 or more days a week for the last few weeks or so. I haven't lost any pounds really, but I feel a lot better and have been eating a bit better too. I tried on my jeans that have been packed away all summer, and thought it would be fun to do a jeans progress pic like Amyella, but then I tried on the pants and about barfed, no way. Well, for one it would be totally indecent, since I can't really get 2 of my 3 pairs over areas that should not be showing! LOL So if I tell you that my jeans are starting to fit, you will just have to take my word for it, at least till I can pull them up about another 12 inches. I am ready to take it up another notch commitment wise, I think. I got my prescription fat-loss drugs from the DR and I am ready to rock and roll.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

2 comments:
So do you want to do lunch with me and the girls or something on the big b day?! :) I only wish!!!
Scary about Daton's eye! I hope the drops do the trick! How fun for the little boys to get to do big kid food time. And I hope you get to do more "clients" rather than watch kiddos. That is so great you ran into that lady. It is amazing how small of a world we live in! Have a good weekend.
If your birthday is the 17 then it's Monday not Tuesday. Hope you don't miss your own birthday. Happy Birthday early.
More clients sounds like a good idea. It's a small world. It seems when you talk to a stranger somehow you know someone in common.
Post a Comment