Its a real bummer turning 33. I truly don't care about the getting older part, that dosen't bug me (not yet anyway) But it is just another day, at this stage. It was cute this morning my MIL got the kids who were awake to come wake me up by singing happy birthday, that was sweet. Then I went to the gym, then Mark took me to lunch at Firebirds. I think that will pretty much be it. My mom has some stuff for me on friday she says, and my other mom sent me something, probably a Target card, so that will be fun. So thats it. Woo.
The AC guy is supposed to be here between 2 and 4 today, that is good. I REALLY hope he can fix it today. Mark does not want to go to his moms. He is sleeping fine in the hot house, and I do agreee that it is a lot more fun to be at home. My MIL only has regular TV and dial-up internet, and we would have to try to squish onto a queen size bed, and it is really hard to try to remember and pack everything for so many of us, plus pack food, becuase my MIL has no food, not even milk. So even if it doesn't get fixed today, we may just stay here and be a little warm. It really isn't too bad, especially if you are just sitting around. I wouldn't try to vacuum or make beds or anything strenuous, then it would get unbearable, so we all may be sitting around vegging out all night, and go to the park and eat dinner or something. At least we could watch TV and play on the computer and sleep in our own warm beds. I think Mark just has so few nights at home that he can't bear to give one up just for a few extra degrees of coolness. Anyway, thats it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

8 comments:
Happy Birthday! Sorry it hasn't been too great- hopefully it will get better. I wish I had a car so I could come pick you up and take you to lunch! Have a great day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
And I missed yout AC post until Jill told me yesterday. YUCK! That has got ot be miserable. I totally understand not wanting to live at someone else's house. Did it get fixed? If not you're welcome to hang out here. We actually have a guest bed and the kids can camp out on the floor. Seriously! If they need to sleep here tonight, they can! That way you can still have them come home in the morning and get ready for school.
Luckily it's been semi- cool! I mean the high today is only like 97!
Happy Birthday Janel !!!!!
I have had my AC off for a couple of weeks now because the temperature dropped but it's on it's way back up. I can sleep through it though, it's just leaving the windows open and listening to the darn dogs.
Hope you had a great birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Thanks for posting on the blog about my son. It's good to hear from you. :)
I also love the fall, September birthdays, and fall anniversaries (mine is in October). I pretty much love Sept-Dec. Jan-Mar is what really gets me down.
I hear you on the getting older thing. I'm ancient compared to you, but, I don't think I mind getting older. It's weird how this year it is just another day. I'm almost embarrassed to make a big deal about it. I'm a year older. So what? :)
Hope your day was a good one!
~Karla
Happy birthday Janel! My AC went out this time last year - we live in Dallas so you HAVE to fix it...it cost us $7,000!! Yeah, thank goodness you're renting! :-) - Mary
HAPPY BIRTHDAY there wonderful girly girl!!
& AC?? *sigh* I WISH... should I send you down some rain as a pressie?? it's raining today!
Hi! I found your blog through Suz and have enjoyed reading your posts. Happy Birthday! I just turned the big 3-0 myself.
I don't know how you guys sleep in a hot house. I swear, I should have been born a polar bear because I love the cold!
happy birthday!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment