Last night our air conditioning in the house died.......YIKES!! This is one of the rare times, however that I am SO glad we rent!! All I have to do is make a phone call. LOL Thankfully it was at night and last night was really nice (about 80 degrees) so we were able to sleep here and it was really fine with all the fans going. We won't be able to stay home all day, though. Mark worked all night and I told him to just go to his moms this morning to sleep but he needs clean clothes so I don't know what he is going to do. So when it starts to get too hot we will just pack up stuff for school tomorrow and some food and head over to my MIL's to hang out. Then monday I will back home to hang out and wait for the AC guy. There was a really loud motor noise coming from the hallway ceiling and then it sputtered out and died, so who knows what the problem is. Hopefully it is easily and quickly fixable. If not, we are really lucky that we have a relativley close place to stay and dont have to be too inconvenienced. So now I have to get my house in ship shape in case the landlord decides to come over and I wont be embarrased.LOL
Football has been going great, Cades team has won both of their games and he is playing great. His coach told them at he beginning when they started practice that he didnt want them drinking any more soda for the rest of the season, and Cade has obeyed and stopped completely. I'm so proud of him. There are times he wants a Mountain Dew SO bad but he picks a Gatorade or lemonade instead. He played the whole game yesterday in over 100 degrees (and he really hustled and ran a lot) and said afterward that he felt great, barely even tired. He is such a good kid! He and his football buddies go to school together so they have been wearing their jerseys to school on fridays. It is against dress code, so they just wear them to school and take them off in the classroom, then put them back on right after school. It is like high school, it is the cutest thing ever. I took a pic of Cade last week, I'll post it here when I have more time.
SO thats it, I gotta go get things packed up and situated for our migration west for the rest of the weekend, if it stays cool for another couple hours we will head out to Stake conference then outta here.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

5 comments:
Yuck! I would die without air conditioning- especially since I keep it like 74 in here! Hey I'm pregnant...lol. That's good that you have somewhere to go though. And how fun for football season. That's so awesome that Cade can quit drinking soda. I'm going to give myself one more week and try to quit- AGAIN! It's such a huge addiction for me. But it's so bad and it's gotta stop. Way to go to Cade!
That stinks about your air conditioner!!! It reminds me that I need to get ours serviced. Sounds like Cade is doing so well, not a surprise though - he's such a good kid!
Sooo sorry about the air. I would die. Hope they get it fixed soon! I agree that it is the one nice thing about renting. No paying for it and it's just as easy as picking up the phone! How was stake conference? Did they do the video broadcast again? Hope all is well in the Lamb home tonight! :)
Happy Birthday to you today!!!! I hope you have a great day! :)
I hope to your air is fixed and you can be at home.
Just peaking in ...HAPPY BIRTHDAY for tomorrow! Good on ya for being still back at it...*shhh* I have been for the past week or 2 as well ..
Post a Comment