Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I finally started one of my many projects that I wanted done during the school year and I remember why I put off big projects. It started small, wanting to put all of Marks child/teen pictures together in order to make a cool music video thing. BUT..the pics were in 3 different groups in diffferent places in the closet, so in order to make sure I got everything together and didn't miss any I ended up completely cleaning out the scrapbook half of the closet, and also putting all the other pics (fromm 1993 to current) in file folders all organized. Then I went thorugh and put all of Marks in chronological order as best I could in a folder on my computer. The drawback is that now my office is trashed. DANG! LOL but my closet is straightened up and the pics are safe and sound and in order. YAY! Here are a few funny ones:






Hew was a skinny little island boy, growing up in Hawaii. And how cute is he with his Cabbage Patch doll when he broke his arm! LOL He was like 10 or 11! The portrait is how he looked when I met him, this was taken just a couple months before. He looks so different with hair!

6 comments:

Maddy said...

Oh my gosh -- he looks like Cade in the 1st picture! And I looooove the Cabbage patch doll. Dustin has a brother who had one and they mock him constantly about it. It even has it's own page in the scrapbook I made for his mom.

Lori said...

He DOES look different with hair, but you can tell it's him. Great pictures.

Chelsea said...

Go CHS Mark! I loved the ladder pose because I am pretty sure that pic is a requirement to get through CHS!
I am calling Cody right now to have him look at these! :)
Way to get organized. I really need to get to that point one of these days. Maybe after we move to our real house. That is when I will actually paint and decorate and take pictures. For now...white walls and boring unorganized house for us!

Casey said...

How fun!! He looks so stinking young! That picture did look like Cade.

Chelsea said...

I can't wait for my debut on your blog! It can't be worse than what I have been posting lately! Except I think I had some scary mouth appliances in the teen years that some might get jealous of my hot looks. Thank goodness for the ressurection when we get our perfect bodies!
The only picture I have of you back in the day is of us having a pampering night.. And I know exactly where it is..... :)

caseyann said...

cute pics of mark.. where did his hair go?? just kidding. he looks good with a shaved head.