Saturday, September 01, 2007

GOOD MORNING BALTIMORE!!!


Yeah I saw Hairspray last night. It was so great! I'm realize I'm probably the only person left on the planet who hasn't seen it at least once. Yeah, there was me and 1 other lonely girl in the theater last night :D I went by myself because I had the whooooole night to myself. Marks cousin took the kids overnight and he had to work, so it was me myself and I. It was nice though, I need to do that sort of thing more often, reconnect with my self. Like Fergie LOL. Be with myself and center...clarity....:D It is definetly out of my comfort zone to be all alone, so its good for me. I need to find ways to be ME, not just mom, wife, friend, all the other stuff. It was nice to really recharge and have some peace in my ears, instead of constant jabber and clatter. I also went to TJ Maxx to check it out (it just opened) and I was like a kid in a candy store with the home section. I wanted just about every dish and platter and cake stand...it was all fall themed and I was just drooling over everything. I was a good girl and didn't buy stuff. Then I went TV pricing at Wally world because the TV in our bedroom crashed and MUST be replaced. I am already going through withdrawls and I was very dissapointed that I couldn't lay in bed and watch TV last night. And tonight. With Mark gone at night, I MUST have TV in my room. So I did some looking for that. Then today I went and got a mani/pedi, but she did a crappy job on my nails and I should have made her do it better but I was too tired to go through the whole thing, at least my toes got done and I got pampered for a whole 40 minutes.

Cooper is still sick and Sadie was today, but is better now. Coop is really miserable. Poor kid, he slept all day and had no trouble falling back to sleep, he is fighting something fierce.

AND I took the kids to the gym today and did a great 20 min HIIT and then went to the pool. I was so proud of myself for making it there and killing it on a saturday. WOO!

6 comments:

The Tyler's said...

I'm so glad you got to finally see it!!! I loved it.
I finally made it to the new 7:15 TC class this morning and it was fabulous. It's only an hour, not 75 min. We should totally start going to it every Sat.

caseyann said...

okay i think i'm the only one who hasn't seen hairspray.. you should of called me i could have gone.. anyways fingers crossed that i can see it on broadway!!!!!

Chelsea said...

I'm with Caseyann. I still haven't seen it! Then again I am not brave to go by myself to the movies. So I guess that option is out! :) I am glad you got alone time. I never knew till I got here how important it is. Every few weeks I go and rome every single isle at Wally's! LOVE IT! :) I wish Target was closer here. It is a far drive...
Happy Labor Day!!!

Lori said...

You can add me to your lonely list of people who have never seen that.

It is a good thing to do things by yourself sometimes. I think we all need it.

Maddy said...

I haven't seen Hairspray yet, either. I've seen the old school version, though, so at least I know the songs!

doidle said...

Way to go on getting your workouts in!