Thank you all so very much for your comments. I REALLY appreciate them!!!!I think the Lord must have decided that I'd had enough (for now) so I got a break yesterday. Seriously. I made 100 bucks doing hair in the morning, spent some quality one on one time with my little Deeter baby (thats Dayton BTW) while all the others were at school, I took a little 15 minute nap, I talked to Dana, and then the kids somehow buckled down and got their homework done before 4:30. It was so magical!!!! Even Marks workload was a little lighter last night, just one report and no rewrites. Dinner was on the BBQ, so minimal mess and I got to watch the "Office" on TV, my very favorite show that I miss during the summer. It was so great!!!!
A couple things have come to my attention, BFL wise, I REALLY need to figure out a way to do this challenge. I may have to restart, but thats OK. I need a transformation BADLY. Ive about hit rock bottom again. I have some eating issues that must be addressed and overcome, 12 weeks of a challenge could help me do it, I really believe. I am getting pretty sick of junk food and feeling like junk. I DO want this so badly!!!! I want a better me!!!! I want to start 2007 in a new body and mindset. I turn 32 in September, I can make a big improvement between now and then. If I want it bad enough, I will do it. All these little pieces are coming together, I feel something brewing again. The key for me is to run with it and stay focused. I have started and stalled so many times, I m kinda nervous now, I'm scared to fail again. Heres what I have in my favor:
Knowledge of what to do and HOW to do it (alsmost too much I think sometimes)
An AMAZING support system(nobody has more support than I do, I swear)
Health and a body that is in fine working order
Desire- I WANT TO SUCCEED
Food/supplement availability-I livein an area where if I want it, I could get it
(as opposed to a foreign country or something)
Honestly, how can I wrong with all of his on my side?????? The only thing holding me back is my lack of focus, and laziness (and sometimes finances) People have WAY more to deal with than that, I'm gonna reach down deep and find the resolve again.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

9 comments:
So GREAT to hear things are feeling better for you. I know what it is like to struggle with the eating aspect of this.
And hey... great to hear you turn 32 before me!! I will be hitting that age in november!!
Wish I had some great words of wisdom for you on the eating but I know it is something you need to figure out the answer too for yourself. Just know we are all behind you.
OH NO! DID I miss the Office season premiere???? What happened with Jim and Pam??
My day may be ruined! My LB will kill me if I forgot to record it last night while he was in class.
Oh, but Yay on your blessed day :) Have you thought about trying to get that prescription drug again? It seemed to really help you pull the eating thing together for a while, even after you went off of it, didn't it? Maybe I'm not remembering right?
32? You are a mere pup!
NO NO Cheri you didn't miss it!! It was a viewers choice repeat. It was the one where Michael burns his foot with the George Foreman grill and Dwight gets a concussion. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually don't remember seenig that one so it was new to me...bonus!!! That is my favorite show of ALL TIME!!! Although I miss Arrested Development terribly!! Waaaaaa!!
And I have thought long and hard aobu the appetite surpressing drugs to help me out. Its actually Phentermine, and it works great! However, it is not authorized to use doing an official BFL challenge, which is what I really want to do. Dang, huh???
I gotta try it au natural first.
Phew- I was just going to look up it up before I went home. I love that episode. The Office is always ROFLMAO funny, isn't it? It's our favorite (next to Battlestar, of course).
Just an idea, but how about taking some time to get yourself really together for an official challenge? Use the phentermine during that time, just to get your food focus in place and then stop taking it for the official "au natural" challenge. Hit the ground running, so to speak.
I've seen some people (not you) go all out on binging and making themselves look as bad as possible for the "beginning" photos, but I think it's counterproductive for some of us based on our food issues.
Coco and I have really focused on food this challenge- limiting the free day free-for-alls, etc. and it's made a huge difference in changing some really bad behaviors.
Girl...you can & WILL do it!! YOu have inspired me so many times, helped me in more ways than you probably even realize. YOU SOOOO ROCK!!
Oh..BTW--
chirp**chirp**chirp**chirp!!!
Im STILL surving the Chinese Smoke Detector Torture!! aahhhhhhhhhh!!!
Janel, You are a drivng force of inspiration to many. There isn't one person who knows you who doesn't believe in their every fiber that you will succeed in whatever you set your mind too. Take a few days to apprieciate the Janel that everyone knows. YOu are a powerful woman, I know you can. Just stop, breathe, look up and be thankful the HE knows you are strong!!!
Hugs! LisaMichele
So glad to hear you had a magical day. I'll be digging down deep with you. I'm starting over again tomorrow. I don't know what it is eihter, but I haven't been able to pull it together since I came back from vacation 2 weeks ago. I know you can do it Janel! Your determination is inspiring. I'll see you on Blends.
Kristin (MtnJuniper)
Glad to hear you had a Good day hon.. sometimes just one GOOD day makes all the difference & makes things livable.. :) Keep goin Hon we're here for ya!
Post a Comment